Poll: Have you ever been to a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Home Game
Away Game
Both Home and Away
Never Been to a Live Game
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Been To a Bengals Home Game or an Away Game?
Cincy in Riverfront all the time (to include the Ice Bowl). If you knew the right door to knock on you could get in for a few bucks.

Cincy in PBS

At Indy (Lucas Oil Field)

At Denver (Old Mile High)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals at Jets (Losses)
Bengals at Giants (Pre-season and Regular season) (Losses)
Bengals at Eagles (Win)
Bengals at Panthers (Win)
Bengals at Steelers (Losses)
Steelers at Bengals (Loss)
Reply/Quote
Been to many games since the late 70s. All the play off games since the first bengals super bowl run. Had season tickets since 2008. The good thing is I was in the army for the first 1/2 half of the lost decade. Could not watch too much but still lived through it. Having flash backs now hope it does not last as long.
Reply/Quote
Most memorable home:
#1 Mom said, do your homework early. Dads coming home with Monday Night Football Bengal vs Bills tickets. Bengals won, OJ Simpson ran for 220+ yards. Listened to Howard Cossell call game on battery TV.

#2 Freezer Bowl. We advanced to the Super Bowl.

#3 Watching Boomer and Eddie Brown play action bomb the H out of the Steelers.

#4 Screaming .... Put Akili in ! Put Akili in ! in a half empty Riverfront Stadium. We were THAT bad.

#5 Watching Corey Dillon throw his shoulder pads in the stands. Its been the best and worst of times at home.

Away : Two years ago I wore my BURFICT jersey to Heinz feild. To my better judgement I attended that game sober.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 11:21 AM)John Shaft Wrote: Away : Two years ago I wore my BURFICT jersey to Heinz feild.  To my better judgement I attended that game sober.

That, sir, took balls. Kudos to you. 
Reply/Quote
Both Raider games
1st was in Los Angeles in 89 or 90. I was a kid. All I remember was Bo Jackson running
2nd was in Oakland in 2009. Andre Caldwell fumbled the kickoff return with seconds to go and Janikowski kicked the game winner.
Reply/Quote
My Dad had season tickets from the early 70s to early 80s, so I went to all those games with him. I got season tickets in the mid 80s and kept them until the end of the 2017 season. My wife and I went to all those games. Didn’t renew for 2018.

Best memory was the Freezer Bowl. Couldn’t feel my feet at the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I'm that rare breed of Bengals fan that has never seen us win... or lose.

I was at the Bengals-Redskins game at Wembley in 2016. Great game it was too.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 06:47 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'm that rare breed of Bengals fan that has never seen us win... or lose.

I was at the Bengals-Redskins game at Wembley in 2016. Great game it was too.

Are you attending the game in two weeks?  If so, you have my sincere condolences.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 06:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Are you attending the game in two weeks?  If so, you have my sincere condolences.

I'm probably not nope. Thought I was out of the country when tickets first came out, but I do have that weekend free. Checked ticket prices a couple of weeks ago and thought there is no way in hell im paying £120 a go to watch my team get smashed up. But still, there's that bit of me which really still wants to go lol. If I could find reasonable priced tickets I'd go.

I went to today's London game and for all of you Dalton despisers... Jameis Winston... jesus wept be glad we don't have him. 
Reply/Quote