Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Lost Decade
Doesn’t the Brown family have any pride? How in the world as a business man would you let your organization become a laughingstock for a third time in twenty years. This organization is such a shit show and I would be personally embarrassed the first time. But having this happen twice now just makes my head spin. How can any businessman allow this to happen? It shows you the dangers in nepotism. Is Mike Brown the real life version of Tommy Callahan in “Tommy Boy”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
With revenue sharing, NFL owners make A LOT of money...win, lose, or draw.

Apparently for some reason, they view the team as some small market franchise like in baseball that if they spend too much money they'll go bankrupt.
Reply/Quote
He doesn't care how he's perceived by the public. He has a plan, and he's carrying it out.

The NFL has established an idiot-proof method for making money. The team could play in an empty PBS and Mike would still make a handsome profit. So, he knows that all he has to do is keep a bare-bones front office stocked with lackeys and family members, field an occasionally competitive team, string the fans along with promises of better days, maybe rearrange the deck chairs ever so often, and he keeps lining his pockets with minimal effort. The other owners don't care, and actually enjoy having his drunk-prom-date-of-a-team on their schedule, so there's no pressure form his contemporaries to improve.

No, Mike Brown is doing just fine, and he thanks you for your concern.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote