Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hugs
[Image: friends-joey.gif]

I just thought everyone could use this.

Let's all go through and say one Bengals thing we are thankful for.

I'll go first:

Joey B and his dreamy eyes.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I like our kicker.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 05:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: [Image: friends-joey.gif]

I'll go first:

I'll be visiting Paul Brown Stadium for the first time later this year!
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 05:58 PM)shuffle Wrote: I'll be visiting Paul Brown Stadium for the first time later this year!

Don't expect much from the food, I hear its terrible.  Ninja
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 06:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Don't expect much from the food, I hear its terrible.  Ninja

Not terrible,  Brat is very good
Reply/Quote
Thankful for the Browns family that if it was not for them no way we would have a NFL team
Reply/Quote
Just thankful that the team is in Cincinnati and gives us local folk a team to cheer for, especially since '03(?) when we started putting competitive teams on the field!

That's about the time that I graduated high school and really started getting back into football after the wreck! Prior to that, it was mostly just school and physical therapy!!
Reply/Quote
That I got to see at least one more Super Bowl run before my time is up.....had a lot of fun last year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for this upcoming run of owning the Steelers.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm grateful to EA Sports and Madden for pissing DJ off before the start of the season.
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for seeing us compete again. It's going to be a shit ton of fun and this is my first year holding season tickets. Look for the guy in 158 wearing an orange Deadpool suit.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 05:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: [Image: friends-joey.gif]

I'll go first:

A young, fresh, energetic culture seemingly free of d-bags....This team is hard not to love.  
Reply/Quote
I'm beginning to believe MB has finally let loose of some control. I'm thankful for that.
Reply/Quote
The obvious answer is Joe Burrow. Without him we are not talking about the Super Bowl.

But in the bigger picture I am thrilled with the way we have conducted free agency over the last two seasons. Makes me think that if we ever lose Joe the team will still function like the rest of the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Joey B & his winning smile.

Madden not putting Joey B on the cover. I'm good playing with fate on that one after the Bengals win a Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2022, 07:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm thankful for this upcoming run of owning the Steelers.

A little late to change mine, but this is soooo gooood.  Three straight losses for the pig before he got sent to the slaughter house with one being on National Television at the hands of Ryan Finley!  

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful that Bengal football is fun and exciting again. The fact that we have the best young QB and the best young WR in the game. The fact that our coaches want to go out and hit free agency to bring in quality players and leaders. Mike Brown stepped up or stepped away and now we have a indoor practice facility coming. It makes the Bengals fun and exciting again. More than ever perhaps. This team has multiple SB win type potential.
Reply/Quote