Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you guys seen this commercial?
Have you guys seen this commercial?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vc7k-DwrITI&feature=youtu.be
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 03:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Have you guys seen this commercial?  

-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Definitely a different way to advertise for a tv show, but it caught peoples attention. I would have just made a regular commercial as this one really just had me confused as to what it was they were advertising LOL

And thanks DA for embedding the video... you can do that buy clicking the little film button about 3/4 of the way to the right of the top of the text box when making a post and then pasting the YouTube link inside FYI
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haha you can put the video In?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 04:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Definitely a different way to advertise for a tv show, but it caught peoples attention. I would have just made a regular commercial as this one really just had me confused as to what it was they were advertising LOL

And thanks DA for embedding the video... you can do that buy clicking the little film button about 3/4 of the way to the right of the top of the text box when making a post and then pasting the YouTube link inside FYI

Yeah when I saw the advert I was like wth.... Is that a robot lol

The video thing is cool. Glad I found that out.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 04:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah when I saw the advert I was like wth.... Is that a robot lol  

The video thing is cool.  Glad I found that out.

Yeah it'll be a really nice feature to have. One of the positives of the old forum closing down Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many thousands of people were fooled by that commercial. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 05:11 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I wonder how many thousands of people were fooled by that commercial. LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3078322/Viewers-vent-Twitter-freaked-chilling-cyborg-housekeeper-advert-Channel-4.html

Twitter was going nuts I guess in the UK.
Reply/Quote
It's real life ultron bro
The world is doomed
Reply/Quote