Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you heard about it yet?
Apparently, we are all going to die soon.

Doomsday is coming, Planet X or Niribu or dare I say it?... Wormwood will soon be here.

Conspiracy Theorists say we are going to crash with this new planet or it's going to change the poles or it's going to cause climate change or or or.

It's good to know that the imagination is alive and well.

Oh, and it's because Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to tell everyone about our DOOM. That's why he started the whole space thing, to get us exploring and finding a new world to inhabit.

Oh man, it's good stuff. If you have time, do a YouTube search for "Planet X" or "Niribu", you will be entertained.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(01-30-2016, 02:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Apparently, we are all going to die soon.

Doomsday is coming, Planet X or Niribu or dare I say it?... Wormwood will soon be here.

Conspiracy Theorists say we are going to crash with this new planet or it's going to change the poles or it's going to cause climate change or or or.

It's good to know that the imagination is alive and well.

Oh, and it's because Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to tell everyone about our DOOM. That's why he started the whole space thing, to get us exploring and finding a new world to inhabit.

Oh man, it's good stuff. If you have time, do a YouTube search for "Planet X" or "Niribu", you will be entertained.

Usually these are the same people believe god told us we will never know when the end is coming...but there will be "signs".  "Signs" that can be interpreted a million ways.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-30-2016, 02:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Usually these are the same people believe god told us we will never know when the end is coming...but there will be "signs".  "Signs" that can be interpreted a million ways.

No, these are different people. These people are far out there man...far, FAR out there.

I believe in the Bible, God, Jesus Christ, Creation and so on and I know you think I'm out there. These guys are further out than I am. They are so far out there, LIGHTYEARS out.

EDIT: Seriously, these guys mix philosophy with religion with mythology with science with conspiracy theory.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
I have heard ....