Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you noticed?
Have you noticed that Sorcerous Earth doesn't sell very good while the Sorcerous Fire and Sorcerous Air does sell at a terrible rate. Sorcerous Earth is more expensive as well while the others are cheaper. It's very strange.

Felblight was once very, VERY expensive...over 1000 per single Felblight. Now though, it only goes for 95. Later in the week though, you can get a price of over 100, say around Friday or Satarday.

Savage Blood on the other hand, which is an older material will sell for more than the Felblight which is the newer, more common material.

Other things vary depending on whims. Arrowbloom, Frostweed and the like wildly fluctuate, although they are reasonable.

Have a nice day Wink
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I was just about to say the same exact thing!
Reply/Quote
I have trouble selling the blood of a virgin on Mondays. Any other day of the week and its good. Something about Mondays, though.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2016, 02:53 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I have trouble selling the blood of a virgin on Mondays. Any other day of the week and its good. Something about Mondays, though.

I don't know what you're talking about...Virgin Blood has never sold on a Monday and if it did, you wouldn't get a very good price. Your broker is giving you bad advice.

You farm Virgin Bloods on Friday and sell them on Satutday to be used on Sunday. Anyone buying Virgin Bloods on Monday isn't doing to right and they need to be told what and how to do it. The Virgin Bloods go bad in 72 hours and if you wait until Saturday to farm them, you won't find any since they are gone.

At least act like you know and in the mean time, if you don't know, you better ask somebody.
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Personally, I remember when Elemental Earth, Elemental Air, and Elemental Fire all varied wildly in their prices. It really does seem arbitrary what does this but it would be very interesting to do a study on the buying habits precipitating all of these things. I don't have much experience with the Sorcerous things, or with Felblight for that matter, but the fluctuations in prices based on time periods has a lot do with how many buyers are available on the market and also the experience of the buyers.

Younger members of the market tend to be on at certain times that may be different than more seasoned folks. The younger buyers and sellers also tend to have more time during certain times of year and they can often flood the market with certain items.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2016, 04:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Personally, I remember when Elemental Earth, Elemental Air, and Elemental Fire all varied wildly in their prices. It really does seem arbitrary what does this but it would be very interesting to do a study on the buying habits precipitating all of these things. I don't have much experience with the Sorcerous things, or with Felblight for that matter, but the fluctuations in prices based on time periods has a lot do with how many buyers are available on the market and also the experience of the buyers.

Younger members of the market tend to be on at certain times that may be different than more seasoned folks. The younger buyers and sellers also tend to have more time during certain times of year and they can often flood the market with certain items.

Ever since Tanaan Jungle opened, you could kill Kazzak(Spell Check spelled this correctly, lol) and get at least 10 Felblight and Felblight would drop from Mining, Fishing and Herbalism nodes. Felblight is made to make the best gear crafting can make and the Sorcerous elements are used to make the upgrades to said gear.

As this expansion is winding down and people are starting to look towards Legion, the price of theses mats have dropped drastically. To get the best price for mats is to sell then on Friday and Saturday since at least 90% of the population will kill Kazzak and throw their Felblights up on the AH on Tuesdays when the server resets. The price can drop to 75 gold on Tuesdays and if a person like myself notices, I will buy them up and repost them on Saturday to make a 25 gold per Felblight profit.

Gold is everything now and very easy to come by. Ever since Blizzard went to the "Buy Gametime With Gold" model, that's pretty much all I do now, lol. One month costs around 35k gold and I know perple who play the AH and make enough in a week to buy 4 months worth of Gametime.

I don't play the AH though and only run old content to make the bulk of my gold. By running old content, I make enough gold to buy a month of Gametime in about two weeks. My sub runs out in 12 months and I am sitting on 8 tokens in my bags.

And congrats on knowing what I was talking about, lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2016, 10:47 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Ever since Tanaan Jungle opened, you could kill Kazzak(Spell Check spelled this correctly, lol) and get at least 10 Felblight and Felblight would drop from Mining, Fishing and Herbalism nodes. Felblight is made to make the best gear crafting can make and the Sorcerous elements are used to make the upgrades to said gear.

As this expansion is winding down and people are starting to look towards Legion, the price of theses mats have dropped drastically. To get the best price for mats is to sell then on Friday and Saturday since at least 90% of the population will kill Kazzak and throw their Felblights up on the AH on Tuesdays when the server resets. The price can drop to 75 gold on Tuesdays and if a person like myself notices, I will buy them up and repost them on Saturday to make a 25 gold per Felblight profit.

Gold is everything now and very easy to come by. Ever since Blizzard went to the "Buy Gametime With Gold" model, that's pretty much all I do now, lol. One month costs around 35k gold and I know perple who play the AH and make enough in a week to buy 4 months worth of Gametime.

I don't play the AH though and only run old content to make the bulk of my gold. By running old content, I make enough gold to buy a month of Gametime in about two weeks. My sub runs out in 12 months and I am sitting on 8 tokens in my bags.

And congrats on knowing what I was talking about, lol.

I played from vanilla through WotLK. I haven't done any PC gaming at all since then, so the newer stuff I get lost on. The same sort of thing happened, though, when BC and WotLK came out. The top tier stuff for the preceding expansions (or vanilla) just dropped in price drastically as people did their best to farm gold and prep for the expansions.
Reply/Quote