Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen this kid's video
This video went viral and now 10 year old Jordan Hollins is an overnight sensation with his school talent show performance of "A Change is Gonna Come"

What does this have to do with the Bengals you ask? Jordan is Brandon Wilson's nephew

https://www.tiktok.com/@laurenjae_/video/7099864101400251694?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7111476481693976110

@laurenjae_ FULL VIDEO! #JordanHollins #SamCooke #ChangeGoneCome @Carez ♬ original sound - laurenjae_

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 06:35 PM)pally Wrote: This video went viral and now 10 year old Jordan Hollins's  is an overnight sensation with his school talent show performance of "A Change is Gonna Come"

What does this have to do with the Bengals you ask?  Jordan is Brandon Wilson's nephew

https://www.tiktok.com/@laurenjae_/video/7099864101400251694?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7111476481693976110

@laurenjae_ FULL VIDEO! #JordanHollins #SamCooke #ChangeGoneCome @Carez ♬ original sound - laurenjae_
Nothing like the music from some black gospel churches..  Bunch of them to listen to around these parts in South Carolina.. Kind of tough to beat the sounds.. The kid has a voice, but he looks a tad yellow.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kids singing is cute, but I detest the sound.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 08:13 PM)grampahol Wrote: Nothing like the music from some black gospel churches..  Bunch of them to listen to around these parts in South Carolina.. Kind of tough to beat the sounds.. The kid has a voice, but he looks a tad yellow.. 

He looks a tad yellow?? WTF?!?!

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 07:49 AM)pally Wrote: He looks a tad yellow??  WTF?!?!

Took me a minute too, but I think he's referring to the lighting lol.  
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 09:52 AM)Dr.Z Wrote: Took me a minute too, but I think he's referring to the lighting lol.  

I think so too.

Not a "high yellow" reference.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 09:52 AM)Dr.Z Wrote: Took me a minute too, but I think he's referring to the lighting lol.  

upon 2nd look, I agree with your assessment but man oh man when I first read it, especially before my morning caffeine kicked it.  Sorry, Grampahol for the misinterpretation.  

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 03:57 PM)pally Wrote: upon 2nd look, I agree with your assessment but man oh man when I first read it, especially before my morning caffeine kicked it.  Sorry, Grampahol for the misinterpretation.  

Must be some Asian blood..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote