Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Haven’t posted mock in a while.
(04-17-2020, 11:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think he will, as he acknowledged in another mock that he thinks Burrow will be the selection. He simply thinks that Tua plus pick 18, 26, and 39 would yield a better overall team than just adding Burrow. 
And maybe he's right...if Tua can stay healthy moving forward. Tua is on the same talent level of Burrow, he just hasn't been durable.

He will be.  He considers Tua a left handed Drew Brees and the clear cut #1 QB in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 11:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think he will, as he acknowledged in another mock that he thinks Burrow will be the selection. He simply thinks that Tua plus pick 18, 26, and 39 would yield a better overall team than just adding Burrow. 
And maybe he's right...if Tua can stay healthy moving forward. Tua is on the same talent level of Burrow, he just hasn't been durable.

WhoDey2 We'll have to disagree here. I don't believe Tua has the leadership or intangibles in the pocket but especially Burrow's ability to slide around and extend plays.

I just think Burrow is head and shoulders above Tua (Quite literally also!)... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
According to the Wonderlic scores Burrow scored 34 out of 50 and Tua scored 13. Take it however you want to.
Reply/Quote