Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't beaten anyone with a record above .500
We hear this, right? Well, have you checked the standings?

At the time of this writing,

Bengals
Patriots
Broncos

are all undefeated. The only other team in the AFC who is above .500 is the Jets.

So, who is leading the AFC South?

The 3-4 Colts.

The NFC has 8 teams above .500 to the AFC's 4.

Still, it's "any given Sunday" (or Thursday for us this week.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And if the Bengals had lost today they would have lost to a team with a winning record, which no doubt the talking heads would have jumped all over.

So yeah. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Though last I checked you are SUPPOSED to beat teams with losing records.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The Raiders are above .500
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Other teams need to step their game up
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Shady Wrote: We hear this, right? Well, have you checked the standings?

At the time of this writing,

Bengals
Patriots
Broncos

are all undefeated. The only other team in the AFC who is above .500 is the Jets.

So, who is leading the AFC South?

The 3-4 Colts.

The NFC has 8 teams above .500 to the AFC's 4.

Still, it's "any given Sunday" (or Thursday for us this week.

We are the place where winning records go to die.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Raiders are above .500

Oh snap, that's right. Who saw that coming? Ahead of KC and the lowly Chargers? 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:53 PM)Shady Wrote: Oh snap, that's right. Who saw that coming? Ahead of KC and the lowly Chargers? 

Hopefully they move to 5-3 next week and complete their sweep of the rest of the AFC North
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Bills, Steelers, and Sea Hawks would all be over 500, if we only would have played a little worse.    Ninja
Reply/Quote
Check out the impressive list of wins by Denver. Outside of the Vikings, it's nobody.
Carolina? LOL
Green Bay? 4 of their wins are the same teams we've beaten

Lets face it, when you have this many teams unbeaten in week 8, you're going to have a TON of teams under .500.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Raiders are above .500

And we beat them...
Reply/Quote