Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't seen this mentioned.....
Alex Erickson still sucks and I pray hes never returns another punt or kick. How many fumbles can one guy have before you cut them.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 02:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, many wanted to retain him, myself included. Just as many wanted him gone, go back and read the threads about how ALL the coached needed to go....

People were just so fed up last year they wanted change, so although Simmons looks like a great option now the fan base wouldn't have bought into that after Marvin.  We all wanted an outsider remember.  Unfortunately the one we got appears clueless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2019, 01:21 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Great, 1 of the 10 stars lined up. Mikey can once again rest on his fine accomplishments. 

The team is the worst in the league, the owner is the worst in the league but thank goodness we have 1 respectable assistant coach to build off of.

I think this goes to show that it isn't 100% talent and with the right coach and scheme, there are impact players on the roster.  I have wondered why Brandon Wilson was never given an opportunity to play on offense.  He was also a RB in college and had some great kick returns.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 10:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think this goes to show that it isn't 100% talent and with the right coach and scheme, there are impact players on the roster.  I have wondered why Brandon Wilson was never given an opportunity to play on offense.  He was also a RB in college and had some great kick returns.  

Agreed on coaching, good coaching makes up for lack of talent as we see with the Patriots.

B-Dub made some decent plays at Safety in the Jets game that I saw. 2 pass breakups at least.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 10:03 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: People were just so fed up last year they wanted change, so although Simmons looks like a great option now the fan base wouldn't have bought into that after Marvin.  We all wanted an outsider remember.  Unfortunately the one we got appears clueless.

we got change all right....  Not the change we wanted though
Reply/Quote
I thought he should have got a shot at the HC gig honestly.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote