Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Five-O, MacGyver, and Magnum PI
Also bring back 'Archie Bunker'.

Can you even imagine the reaction nowadays for Archie? LOL
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The thread title is a little confusing, but all three of those shows have already been re-made.  So he is asking for what one you want next after these three.

I had no idea Magnum and MacGyver had been remade. Thanks for the info.

.....guess I owe TT and Harley an apology. (Just don't tell them LMAO )

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 03:01 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Air Wolf

RipTide

St. Elsewhere

Knightrider

Hee Haw

Loved Airwolf and Knightrider.....those would be a couple of good ones.

I'd like to see The Fall Guy and Simon & Simon redone......also The A-Team.  I dug the movie, let's do a tv show.

If they did Hee Haw these days, we'd be forced to see the likes of Puke Bryan and Florida-Georgia Line every week.  I think I'd have to pass on that one, and just stick with The Marty Stuart Show. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
A new Magnum PI? Eff that. I agree with Fred. You can't remake a lot of those shows.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 09:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: I had no idea Magnum and MacGyver had been remade.  Thanks for the info.

.....guess I owe TT and Harley an apology.  (Just don't tell them LMAO )

It's alright, I forgive you my son.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 03:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Also bring back 'Archie Bunker'.

Can you even imagine the reaction nowadays for Archie?  LOL

I was watching the 1st season of Survivor on Amazon Prime. I made the comment that Rudy (the old guy retired Navy Seal) would have been crucified on social media by the SJWs if that show aired today.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2018, 11:15 AM)Beaker Wrote: I was watching the 1st season of Survivor on Amazon Prime. I made the comment that Rudy (the old guy retired Navy Seal) would have been crucified on social media by the SJWs if that show aired today.

I know Rudy real well. What a cranky old fart, he is really that way!

I got hooked on the "Virginian" awhile back and had to watch every season of. I'd like to see that remade. Although the westerns they make now are nothing like the 50's and 60's....
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 03:28 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I know Rudy real well. What a cranky old fart, he is really that way!

I got hooked on the "Virginian" awhile back and had to watch every season of. I'd like to see that remade. Although the westerns they make now are nothing like the 50's and 60's....

There's a bunch of good old westerns.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Magnum PI would be a nice reboot if they did it right.

Already love the new Five-O, great series, one of my faves. Alex O'loughlan (spelling) makes a great Steve McGarrett.

Thought they already started a new MacGyver i just haven't watched it.

Three's Company would be nice if they brought it back. Loved Jacki specifically, just babes and comedy, cannot beat it.

Just sad originality has went out of TV, we have to go back to the good old stuff.
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, and all the great old Westerns need to be brought back...

Bonanza, The Rifleman, The Virginian etc.

But not if they ruin them with BS.

Also loved Little House as a kid but they would probably ruin that for sure.
Reply/Quote
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea

Rat Patrol
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 03:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Also bring back 'Archie Bunker'.

Can you even imagine the reaction nowadays for Archie?  LOL

This is the closest thing...

[Image: th?id=OIP.m7uPnZRrkPHshRybwNMqygHaFE&pid...=277&h=190]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At one point they were supposed to do a re-boot of The Rockford Files starring Josh Holloway who played Sawyer in Lost.

[Image: th?id=OIP.RGkInqziKrh_yX5i46wbtgHaEK&pid...=287&h=162]

Dude played a wise-cracking character pretty good.

It never happened, and that actor has had a couple of failed shows where they tried to use him in more serious roles.

Wonder if it will ever be reconsidered?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2018, 10:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: At one point they were supposed to do a re-boot of The Rockford Files starring Josh Holloway who played Sawyer in Lost.

[Image: th?id=OIP.RGkInqziKrh_yX5i46wbtgHaEK&pid...=287&h=162]

Dude played a wise-cracking character pretty good.

It never happened, and that actor has had a couple of failed shows where they tried to use him in more serious roles.

Wonder if it will ever be reconsidered?

I just hate the thought of other people playing my favorite characters. Though I would love to see someone in 2018 park their trailer at a Malibu beach.

Reply/Quote