Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayden Hurst can block
(11-28-2022, 02:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the team will re-sign Hurst with little effort to a fair deal. This guy lost baseball then battled depression, switched to football and lost the love for that as well after playing for 2 teams where he did not get a chance to shine. He's found a home here and appears very happy and is exceling in his game. That's hard to leave for a few extra dollars. I imagine these guys have been around long enough to take into account leaving a culture like Taylor has established here .

This is what I am thinking as well.  I believe Cincinnati can get a discount and it will ultimately be best for Hayden.  He is a wonderful fit!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 02:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think the team will re-sign Hurst with little effort to a fair deal. This guy lost baseball then battled depression, switched to football and lost the love for that as well after playing for 2 teams where he did not get a chance to shine. He's found a home here and appears very happy and is exceling in his game. That's hard to leave for a few extra dollars. I imagine these guys have been around long enough to take into account leaving a culture like Taylor has established here .

I think the same, nice post Sled. Hayden will be extended for a couple more years.
Reply/Quote