Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"He's a Large Human"
“He’s huge,” said quarterback Andy Dalton. “I saw him in a picture standing next to Clint (Boling) and Clint is a big guy, and he’s like twice the size of Clint. He’s a large human. There aren’t many people built like him.”

“It’s like trying to run around a condo when he sets up to pass protect,” said my broadcast partner Dave Lapham. “He’s taking up the entire property out there. And the good thing about it is he’s not a stiff. He has good feet, he’s very nimble, he can pull, and when he’s out in space he can redirect that big body on the smaller defensive backs. He’s a very athletic guy.”

Really looking forward to watching this guy play...............

[Image: 1][Image: DfBH-_dUwAAe8of.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Okay, I have to ask a dumb question. Is that Glenn?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 08:35 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Okay, I have to ask a dumb question.  Is that Glenn?

It is.  Glenn is listed at 6'6 345.  
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 08:54 AM)Goalpost Wrote: It is.  Glenn is listed at 6'6 345.  

Damn, the dude is a monster.   Shocked
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 08:35 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Okay, I have to ask a dumb question.  Is that Glenn?

Yes it is..... Who Dey
Reply/Quote
That Gatorade bottle looks soooo tiny in his hand, lol
Reply/Quote
Looks like he's saying "C'mon little Gene, I'll take you for ice cream..."
Reply/Quote
He's freaking huge. Can you imagine him getting his hands on you?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 09:41 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: He's freaking huge. Can you imagine him getting his hands on you?

Uh, no thanks.  But I feel a lot better about Andy's blindside. 
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 09:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh, no thanks.  But I feel a lot better about Andy's blindside. 

There was a dude when I played in high school named big bill. The dude was 6'5 and 300 pounds. Just a monster. I played ROLB and that dude got ahold of my and put me in the ground like I've never been hit before. After that, I started to realize college ball was not in the cards for me. That sort of size and strength is just sooooo rare.  

And I bet Andy sleeps much better at night lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Damn got excited that someone new was stepping into line up.

Already liked Glenn and wanted Bengals to draft him and actually included him in every mock.

Do like hearing he has good feet though because was slightly concerned that injury may linger.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 10:07 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Damn got excited that someone new was stepping into line up.

Already liked Glenn and wanted Bengals to draft him and actually included him in every mock.

Do like hearing he has good feet though because was slightly concerned that injury may linger.

I don't see how it can linger. He had bone spurs, and they were removed. No more spurs to linger. They say before he got the spurs, he was one of the best LT's in the game. I see huge upside here.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Give me a 12 pack. I can take him.

Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 10:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't see how it can linger. He had bone spurs, and they were removed. No more spurs to linger. They say before he got the spurs, he was one of the best LT's in the game. I see huge upside here.

Huge upside ! literally

And I think people, myself included, forget about the trickle down effect. When you have a very weak link in the line it changes everything not just that spot. Everybody starts worrying about the what if's and leaning that way, that little half a step can make all the difference on a plays success or failure.

And it also trickles the other way, everybody gets better when they know it's taken care of. Now add in that center is also hopefully fixed and it could be a total 180 turnaround !
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 08:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: “He’s huge,” said quarterback Andy Dalton. “I saw him in a picture standing next to Clint (Boling) and Clint is a big guy, and he’s like twice the size of Clint. He’s a large human. There aren’t many people built like him.”

“It’s like trying to run around a condo when he sets up to pass protect,” said my broadcast partner Dave Lapham. “He’s taking up the entire property out there. And the good thing about it is he’s not a stiff. He has good feet, he’s very nimble, he can pull, and when he’s out in space he can redirect that big body on the smaller defensive backs. He’s a very athletic guy.”

Really looking forward to watching this guy play...............

[Image: 1][Image: DfBH-_dUwAAe8of.jpg]

Yeah that is a very large man! Pretty well chiseled, not a lot of fat.
Reply/Quote
That sums up everything I'd read about Glenn. He's a giant, but he's not the typical big slow guy. He's a quick twitch athlete. Very agile. That's why he's a top 10 tackle. People are going to be pleasantly surprised. I don't think some realize just how good a player we got. We went from an '89 Geo Metro with a rod knock to a Nissan 370z with deep dish rims.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 12:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That sums up everything I'd read about Glenn. He's a giant, but he's not the typical big slow guy. He's a quick twitch athlete. Very agile. That's why he's a top 10 tackle. People are going to be pleasantly surprised. I don't think some realize just how good a player we got. We went from an '89 Geo Metro with a rod knock to a Nissan 370z with deep dish rims.

I think he's not only going to be a stud at pass blocking, but think of that size of a man pulling and taking out LB's and DB's.  Mixon and Gio must be licking their chops.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 01:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think he's not only going to be a stud at pass blocking, but think of that size of a man pulling and taking out LB's and DB's.  Mixon and Gio must be licking their chops.

Seeing them go off tackle should be fun. You won't even be able to see little Gio running behind that mountain.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2018, 10:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Give me a 12 pack. I can take him.

Love it Harley! Hilarious

Yeah Cordy Glenn is huge, i was always joking about getting Orlando Brown and having the biggest OT's in football.

But like Sled and Shake said, he can move very well too, amazing run blocker but also a very good pass blocker.

Agreed with everyone, Andy will sleep much better and with this guy and then Price giving Andy an actual pocket to
step into he will have his best year barring injuries. Also agree about our RB's those guys should have a great year as
well. Getting excited to see these guys on the field.

You know what is crazy, Geno might give that guy troubles, that is how badazz Geno is.
Reply/Quote