Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's baaaccckkk...
...and never really left. I feel like I just got punked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Super Bowl here we come!... right everybody? jk
Reply/Quote
this could have been predicted when Hobspin wrote the article that players wanted him back.

Truly unbelievable.

Only hope is that Mike agreed to let him hire his own staff and fire Alexander.

It is a thin reed.

At least Four more losses to Steelers in next two years. I think I will call Vegas and put down my bet.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:22 PM)bengals67 Wrote: At least Four more losses to Steelers in next two years. I think I will call Vegas and put down my bet.

You’ll get horrible odds. 4:5, 3:5, maybe 2:5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This only proves what we've been saying, MB just wants mediocrity and that the fans don't count and his pockets are gettin lined!
Cry
Reply/Quote
Quote: We have a talented roster full of veteran leaders and emerging young stars, and I am committed to making the necessary improvements to put this team in the best position to win.”

No you're not, or you would retire.....
Reply/Quote
yup

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902117/article/bengals-sign-coach-marvin-lewis-to-twoyear-contract
Reply/Quote
I will refrain from any bombastic comments until I see what other changes go into this. I just hope it's not two more years of the same old.
Reply/Quote
[Image: minnesota-vikings.jpg?sfvrsn=0]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I will refrain from any bombastic comments until I see what other changes go into this.  I just hope it's not two more years of the same old.

We can go 12-4 next year and get back in the playoffs. What difference does it make, Merv will be there to make sure the team comes out flat and loses...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We can go 12-4 next year and get back in the playoffs. What difference does it make, Merv will be there to make sure the team comes out flat and loses...

Marvin has his pluses and minuses no doubt. I put most of the organizational failures at the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:53 PM)firstand10 Wrote: This only proves what we've been saying, MB just wants mediocrity and that the fans don't count and his pockets are gettin lined!
Cry

Maybe I'm naive but I don't get how MB gets his pockets lined if no one is going to the games.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:36 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Maybe I'm naive but I don't get how MB gets his pockets lined if no one is going to the games.

Revenue Sharing, the biggest safety net in the history of the world.  He's not a business man.  He's a thief, the idiot relative the rest of the family(other teams) have to support.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
In Pittsburgh, they are throwing a parade.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: minnesota-vikings.jpg?sfvrsn=0]

I will always miss Zimmer.  
Reply/Quote
I should have said MB want's to keep his pockets lined, because he knows the fan's are upset and he can hire ML real cheap!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:21 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Super Bowl here we come!... right everybody?  jk

Yes!!! As soon as we can get tickets.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:43 AM)firstand10 Wrote: I should have said MB want's to keep his pockets lined, because he knows the fan's are upset and he can hire ML real cheap!

Not sure why people keep saying this, Marvin is not cheap....
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not sure why people keep saying this, Marvin is not cheap....

And that just makes it worse.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:58 PM)McC Wrote: In Pittsburgh, they are throwing a parade.

I'm not so sure. The steelers end up with wins vs the Lewis coached Bengals...but always come out the other side with a laundry list of injuries.
Reply/Quote