Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's coming back..... sick feeling
Wasn't his presser supposed to be at noon? They must be working out the last details for his return. Sick Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wasn't his presser supposed to be at noon? They must be working out the last details for his return. Sick Sick Sick

No way, you see all those empty seats in PBS? I do think they would entertain a front office position, but no way as HC! This city would completely alienate the team, and the county is already starting to play games with them regarding the ridiculous lease and payouts.

If they return him it will be the death of the Cincinnati Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Marvin entered alone. Here we go...
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wasn't his presser supposed to be at noon? They must be working out the last details for his return.  Sick  Sick  Sick

Its like 2010 all over again.  Remember that debacle?  Brown tried to sell us on the idea that a 4 win coach just got a huge extension.  The only thing worse will be them telling us that they just gave up a #2 pick to get hue jackson
Reply/Quote
Just talking about yesterday's game. Clearly filibustering IMO
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:42 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Marvin entered alone. Here we go...

Can't see it....what's going on??????????????????????????
Reply/Quote
Link or channel# to watch????
Reply/Quote
I feel like the blind kid in "Unforgiven".... "did we get him, what's going on, did we get him???"
Reply/Quote
His chuckling and care-free nature is making me nauseous. Dude is sooo %$#^ comfortable. F Mike Brown. Seriously.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: His chuckling and care-free nature is making me nauseous. Dude is sooo %$#^ comfortable. F Mike Brown. Seriously.

This puts the goofy announcement of a couple weeks ago into perspective.  He knew all along he was coming back and just couldn't resist giving us false hope for awhile so he could stick it to us again.  The organization truly takes great delight in pissing off its fans. 

They are laughing at us all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well... Brace yourselves...

He's coming back, folks. It's merely a formality now.

If any of you buy season tickets, you are delusional, brain-dead enablers.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:11 PM)McC Wrote: This puts the goofy announcement of a couple weeks ago into perspective.  He knew all along he was coming back and just couldn't resist giving us false hope for awhile so he could stick it to us again.  The organization truly takes great delight in pissing off its fans. 

They are laughing at us all.

That’s a little absurd to think there’s a deliberate effort being made to upset fans.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:14 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well... Brace yourselves...

He's coming back, folks. It's merely a formality now.

If any of you buy season tickets, you are delusional, brain-dead enablers.

FTFY.
Reply/Quote
Sick feeling, let me introduce you to sick reality.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:16 PM)Utts Wrote: That’s a little absurd to think there’s a deliberate effort being made to upset fans.

It’s the only explanation. Mike Brown hates the fans because the fans hate him.
Reply/Quote
Mark it down he's coming back as HC.

Happy New Year Bengal Fans Sick Sick Sick
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:16 PM)Utts Wrote: That’s a little absurd to think there’s a deliberate effort being made to upset fans.

Have you been in a coma for 27 years?

Reply/Quote

It's really not all that absurd
Reply/Quote
I feel like there will be a contract signed by the end of the business week.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: His chuckling and care-free nature is making me nauseous. Dude is sooo %$#^ comfortable. F Mike Brown. Seriously.

Marvin is like the weatherman. Always getting it wrong and still has a job for life
Reply/Quote