Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He said it...it happened-Pratt mic'd up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see how much money Pratt will want and how much we will be willing to pay after the season. He is quickly becoming another key free agent after the season:

Pratt
Bell
Bates
Apple
Perine
Hurst
Wilcox
Sample
Adomitis/Harris
Taylor
Irwin
B Allen
T Williams
Chrisman

Reply/Quote
Playoff P love it

Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My buddy had just got done saying it felt like the game was slipping away. I said we just need one turnover and we will win. Very next drive Pratt made it happen. You could just tell at that point we needed one to put us over the top. This defense has a way of giving us just enough to get it done and they show up huge in the biggest games.
Reply/Quote
The full cut

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
To Kelce: YOU BETTER GET DOWN…..and he was so right. Playoff P was hunt8 g for Kelce and that ball all game.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:47 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It will be interesting to see how much money Pratt will want and how much we will be willing to pay after the season. He is quickly becoming another key free agent after the season:

Pratt
Bell
Bates
Apple
Perine
Hurst
Wilcox
Sample
Adomitis/Harris
Taylor
Irwin
B Allen
T Williams
Chrisman

If im a team like the Jags I’m throwing good money at a guy like Pratt

Team leader
Young but not so young that he has to learn basic shit
Smart
Aggressive
Decent VS both Run and pass
Turnover machine in the clutch
Projecting upwards

Pratts and Logan’s big draws are that neither are speciality linebackers. Both can play in obvious pass and obvious run downs. So subbing one in or out doesn’t tip-off the offense. In some camps I’d venture to bet they value the turnover potential MORE than the rock steady consistency of a Logan Wilson.

I was already coming into this season assuming we’d lose Pratt ngl
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Pratt fits perfectly with this defense.I think he’s playing his best football right now.Pay the man.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:47 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It will be interesting to see how much money Pratt will want and how much we will be willing to pay after the season.  He is quickly becoming another key free agent after the season:

Pratt
Bell
Bates
Apple
Perine
Hurst
Wilcox
Sample
Adomitis/Harris
Taylor
Irwin
B Allen
T Williams
Chrisman

Lot's of important roles on that list. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:56 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: My buddy had just got done saying it felt like the game was slipping away. I said we just need one turnover and we will win. Very next drive Pratt made it happen. You could just tell at that point we needed one to put us over the top. This defense has a way of giving us just enough to get it done and they show up huge in the biggest games.

Belief man, seriously. You can believe in this team in the biggest moments. What a way to speak it into existence and then just 
go and make it happen against the best TE in the NFL who is as sure handed as it gets. Playoff P!

Love this team! Tiger Rock On
Reply/Quote