Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
He will never learn
No discipline for Burfict on the ref contact; not even a fine. Looks like the ref simply did what a bunch here did: over-reacted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Speaking of burfict, was it me or does he look even better in the middle?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:53 PM)ah5 Wrote: Speaking of burfict, was it me or does he look even better in the middle?

He did today.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:53 PM)ah5 Wrote: Speaking of burfict, was it me or does he look even better in the middle?

(11-19-2017, 10:39 PM)McC Wrote: He did today.

He moved back to Will today, although I'm sure there were some snaps at Mike...
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He moved back to Will today, although I'm sure there were some snaps at Mike...

I think he went back to MIKE after Rey went down. We need to get him help at LB. I fear Vigil is not the answer. We need another badass. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think he went back to MIKE after Rey went down. We need to get him help at LB. I fear Vigil is not the answer. We need another badass. 

Speaking of, did he return to the game after he went down?

I can't say I saw him again in the game.  The way he hobbled and went down I thought it was either a cramp from the altitude or something to his Achilles, which would lead to missing significant time.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 05:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No discipline for Burfict on the ref contact; not even a fine. Looks like the ref simply did what a bunch here did: over-reacted.
I think the NFL knows they overreacted.

This was a make up game.

Just wonder if the next one will resume back to critical reffing again.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 11:03 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think the NFL knows they overreacted.

This was a make up game.

Just wonder if the next one will resume back to critical reffing again.

I think you're right.

I saw him stab a guy in the third quarter, and no flag.  
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 11:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think you're right.

I saw him stab a guy in the third quarter, and no flag.  

In some parts that's known as the Ray Lewis style of play.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Got to give Burfict props ! I didn't see him seeking revenge any or doing stupid crap after the whistle or out of bounds.

Perhaps the light has finally come on for him ? It would be great !
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think he went back to MIKE after Rey went down. We need to get him help at LB. I fear Vigil is not the answer. We need another badass. 

Rueben foster....
Reply/Quote