Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
He will never learn
(11-12-2017, 11:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Doesn't matter if people think it was a push, a lift, a shiver, a nudge, a gentle stroking - or simply think it was not much of anything or not anything at all...it doesn't matter. Tez has to be smarter because his rep follows him every play of every game.

You could call it anything but you’d be wrong on most of em.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or you want to see what’s not there. But don’t worry I’m not disappointed in you or stunned because you have a different opinion from me.

I'm not either. And i'd rather not see what is there, so there would be no need for this thread. There's enough bad about this team without one of it's two best defenders doing something questionable and adding to it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That you are clearly wrong? I thought that was evident.

That's why you brought up the Steelers game? Makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Act or not it wasn’t forceful if you remove his arm by lifting your own.

It doesn't have to be forceful to be illegal. He pushed off, forceful or not.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You could call it anything but you’d be wrong on most of em.

So, I'll ask again brother...given his rep and past suspensions, is it a good idea for him to ever purposely touch an official?
Reply/Quote
This is all you need to know. The guy is just an idiot...steps on the player at least 3 times on purpose.
Watch this angle. https://twitter.com/dbell525/status/929884288388132866
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:12 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That's why you brought up the Steelers game? Makes sense.

Dude...

Is it really that hard to understand that i was saying i was on Burfict's side after the Steelers game?

Anyone?
Bueller?
Bueller?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:13 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It doesn't have to be forceful to be illegal. He pushed off, forceful or not.

Well I’m being told how forceful it was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:18 PM)Fullrock Wrote: This is all you need to know. The guy is just an idiot...steps on the player at least 3 times on purpose.

Then he kept his arm up on the official for a few seconds. He's a drama queen.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, I'll ask again brother...given his rep and past suspensions, is it a good idea for him to ever purposely touch an official?

Good idea? No. Should we have more of a problem with flags being thrown because if past conduct? Yup. Every time he gets a flag now we hear it’s because of past conduct and reputation. That’s unacceptable.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well I’m being told how forceful it was.

lol. Seriously, don't go that route. It's such a lame angle to take in general. 

Bottom line, he had no need, nor should he have, touched the ref. 

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Good idea? No. Should we have more of a problem with flags being thrown because if past conduct?  Yup.  Every time he gets a flag now we hear it’s because of past conduct and reputation. That’s unacceptable.

He's worked very hard to earn his dirty reputation. There's nothing we can do about it now.

He's like the class clown in school that everyone laughs at even when he isn't trying to be funny...that gets in trouble for reputation.

He hit Murray and tried to make it look like he wasn't. Also he stepped on a Titan 3 times out of bounds and initiated contact with an official then kept his arm there. His intent looked like he knew what he was doing and tried to act like he wasn't doing stuff.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Good idea? No. Should we have more of a problem with flags being thrown because if past conduct?  Yup.  Every time he gets a flag now we hear it’s because of past conduct and reputation. That’s unacceptable.

Well, that's my point. He's said himself that they're targeting him. If that's the case, he has to be a whole lot smarter about this stuff - which he's showing no signs of IMO - instead of continuing to test the boundaries and hurting his team. 
Reply/Quote
Whole thing is getting old and weary.
Reply/Quote
What is bull is that I've seen guys knock officials to the ground after a play is over and nothing happens. What is also bull is that the official should never have been touching Burfict in the first place. I don't blame Burfict for brushing the guy off.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:18 PM)Fullrock Wrote: This is all you need to know. The guy is just an idiot...steps on the player at least 3 times on purpose.

It's hard to imagine anybody accidentally stepping on someone that many times...but Burfict?  Geez, the guy is like a cartoonish villain of dirty maneuvers.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, that's my point. He's said himself that they're targeting him. If that's the case, he has to be a whole lot smarter about this stuff - which he's showing no signs of IMO - instead of continuing to test the boundaries and hurting his team. 

Look I think we need to move on from him because he’s a liability but that doesn’t mean I’m going to cry foul when there isn’t one.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: His intent looked like he knew what he was doing and tried to act like he wasn't doing stuff.

I have to say that I haven't seen anyone this side of a cartoonish pro wrestling heel pull the exaggerated hands in the air "I wasn't doing anything, I swear!" look more often than Burfict.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. Seriously, don't go that route. It's such a lame angle to take in general. 

Bottom line, he had no need, nor should he have, touched the ref. 

You literally argued that for 5 pages.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's hard to imagine anybody accidentally stepping on someone that many times...but Burfict?  Geez, the guy is like a cartoonish villain of dirty maneuvers.  

This is the bullshit that annoys me. We can have debates about how hard he pushed an officials arm, but when people start make crap up, that's where i say STFU with that conspiracy BS. Stepped on him 3 times? No. You could argue about the time he stepped on his hand, but that's still debatable since he never once looked down to see if a hand was there and he made an effort to step OVER  and AROUND the dudes arm THREE TIMES. Like all the dumbasses that screamed Burfict shoved his knee into Ben's shoulder when he sacked him in the playoff game. Beeeeeeee Essssssssssss. 

Reply/Quote