Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown, AJ Green, and Boyd
Antonio was just turned down by Raiders and Steelers. Maybe he is sincere, maybe he’s back on his meds. Maybe Bengals sign him for a year prove it deal... Sign AJ too. Give Burrrow two elite and rested veterans his first year. No need to then draft a WR early this year. Can use that pick for Defense or OL.

Maybe Antonio is still a whack job. If so, cut him. We’d still have AJ and Boyd.

Sign Whitworth while we are at it. With an unproven HC and rookie QB, Andrew could be the leader and enforcer in the locker room. If Antonio acts a fool, Andrew puts him in his place and/or Duke cuts him.

I see a low floor but high ceiling here. Prove me wrong.

...Maybe Antonio get revenge on Steelers, twice this year.
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown is certifiably insane....

No.
Reply/Quote
you have got to be kidding about AB. That man is team poison now. We do not need to be waiting for whatever crazy will drive the news cycle

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Can we ban whomever posted this thread cuz they must be as insane as AB as well.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 07:17 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Can we ban whomever posted this thread cuz they must be as insane as AB as well.

While that may well be true, it is not a C.O.C. violation...

...yet Cool 

Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Antonio Brown is certifiably insane....

No.

I completely agree.  Although I love the notion of taking revenge on pitt, I think he has lost it.  The stuff he did off the field is atrocious.  Maybe Cleveland would take a  flyer on him.  Haha, OBJ, Landry and Brown?  Powder keg.  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 08:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I completely agree.  Although I love the notion of taking revenge on pitt, I think he has lost it.  The stuff he did off the field is atrocious.  Maybe Cleveland would take a  flyer on him.  Haha, OBJ, Landry and Brown?  Powder keg.  

Forget the fact he would be a locker room disruption, just imagine the team banking on him being part of the game plan, then right as the season starts he goes looney tunes again. Hard no on this one....
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 02:48 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: Antonio was just turned down by Raiders and Steelers. Maybe he is sincere, maybe he’s back on his meds. Maybe Bengals sign him for a year prove it deal...  Sign AJ too. Give Burrrow two elite and rested veterans his first year. No need to then draft a WR early this year. Can use that pick for Defense or OL.

Maybe Antonio is still a whack job. If so, cut him. We’d still have AJ and Boyd.

Sign Whitworth while we are at it. With an unproven HC and rookie QB, Andrew could be the leader and enforcer in the locker room. If Antonio acts a fool, Andrew puts him in his place and/or Duke cuts him.

lol Antonio is likely due for a big suspension with all the stuff he did... Even if signed probly wont be able to play most of the season
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy, but I'd rather go 0-16 than win a Superbowl with Antonio Brown.

For all the grief I give this front office, for all the gripes and complaints, it would all pale in comparison to adding this pile of excrement.

This guy is an absolute garbage, vile human being. I look forward to the day he's completely broke, and forgotten.

Eff this clown!!!
Reply/Quote
Many reasons why this is a horrible idea have already been given. But it should also be noted he is most recently facing felony charges for burglary and battery for the moving truck incident that occurred just last month. I imagine due to his fame and income bracket they will be reduced at some point to a slap on the wrist charge he will have to defend or plead to. I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but still, no thanks. With all the charges, allegations and his very own behavior publicly and via social media I don't think he would be an addition that would benefit the Bengals.

Depending on how the league sees things he may not even be eligible to play in 2020. I suppose it will depend on how the league views the felony charges, the other civil cases he is facing and how that plays out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 02:48 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: Antonio was just turned down by Raiders and Steelers. Maybe he is sincere, maybe he’s back on his meds. Maybe Bengals sign him for a year prove it deal... Sign AJ too. Give Burrrow two elite and rested veterans his first year. No need to then draft a WR early this year. Can use that pick for Defense or OL.

Who?
Reply/Quote
Just a giant NO
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2020, 05:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just a giant NO
lets not screw up Joe Burrows 1st season by adding a circus sideshow like this. Just draft a couple good WRs and a TE please. Pittman of USC would be a great AJ replacement pick in 2nd or 3rd rd.   
Reply/Quote