Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Headband Joe
(05-15-2023, 04:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Joe Burrow.... "They drew first blood"

RamJoe 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Outside of this Board and mostly Bengals' fans, no one really talks about how this is his first full OTA in his career. Think about that.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 09:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I didn’t know until just now just how Joemosexual I was.

You killed me with this!!!  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2023, 01:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Outside of this Board and mostly Bengals' fans, no one really talks about how this is his first full OTA in his career.  Think about that.

He was involved last season in OTAs.  Its training camp he missed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
longer hair...no highlights....setting a new fashion standard

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 09:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I didn’t know until just now just how Joemosexual I was.

It would be Legal for you & Joe to Marry these days. You would get HALF of his Money.  Twitch
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2023, 01:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Outside of this Board and mostly Bengals' fans, no one really talks about how this is his first full OTA in his career. Think about that.

He was here at OTA’s last year wasn’t he? Just not preseason?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2023, 03:22 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The reactions in the comments though...LOL

Hey!, Joe´s heat feeling' over here too!  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Btw, glad to be here againg. Haven´t been since the old Bengals forum days.

Greetings to all from Guadalajara, México!
[Image: 200w.webp]

"Be successful in proportion to the caliber of people you are".   Cool

-Paul Brown.
Reply/Quote
Ehh..Get a haircut and get a real job. Get it together like your big brother Bob.. 
Who am I to talk? I get a haircut roughly every 12 years or so..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
More arm definition. NGL I tried to work out a pun here involving the phrase Guns & Burrrowses but eh I'll just leave it here like that.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2023, 06:45 AM)grampahol Wrote: Ehh..Get a haircut and get a real job. Get it together like your big brother Bob.. 
Who am I to talk? I get a haircut roughly every 12 years or so..lol

Reps for the George Thorogood lyrics Gramps.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Headband Joe showing off the wheels.

Reply/Quote
Harumph...[Image: 077bf5164a63cdf8b71880e929075c27.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I think injury I would be the only thing that stops him winning MVP this year. I will be sticking £100 on. (I'm England based so pound not dollar)
Reply/Quote
Bust out the wallet and get yourself a headband to be like Joe.

https://shop.bengals.com/new-era-black-cincinnati-bengals-coolera-official-training-camp-headband/p-14315535749164+z-9273-1986220463?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r0c2:po-2
Reply/Quote