Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up for Bengal fans!
You can now purchase "I Hate the Steelers" T shirts over at the Browns message board for $9.99. Half price. Misery
loves company. enjoy!!
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45186
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You can now purchase "I Hate the Steelers" T shirts over at the Browns message board for $9.99. Half price. Misery
loves company. enjoy!!
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45186

The nice thing is, Bengals fans still post when their team loses (a game or a season). They don't disappear like supposed steelers fans do, for months at a time. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The nice thing is, Bengals fans still post when their team loses (a game or a season). They don't disappear like supposed steelers fans do, for months at a time. 
Good Morning. That is because Bengal fan's are used to losing and being disappointed. Deep down inside you all knew things were going to turn out the way they did, no big deal.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 07:41 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good Morning. That is because Bengal fan's are used to losing and being disappointed. Deep down inside you all knew things were going to turn out the way they did, no big deal.

The second sentence is almost spot on. Only inaccuracy being that we didn't know deep down, that shit was right on the surface. You were more worried about the outcome than we were.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 08:10 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The second sentence is almost spot on. Only inaccuracy being that we didn't know deep down, that shit was right on the surface. You were more worried about the outcome than we were.

Yep.....it's not like Mediocre Marv ever beats the Stoolers....especially in our own stadium....wtf.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 07:41 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good Morning. That is because Bengal fan's are used to losing and being disappointed. Deep down inside you all knew things were going to turn out the way they did, no big deal.

Yeah like the Crow says, we weren't fooled.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 08:10 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The second sentence is almost spot on. Only inaccuracy being that we didn't know deep down, that shit was right on the surface. You were more worried about the outcome than we were.

I was.

Divisional games are always tougher.

Steelers were on the road playing a team with a losing record...rarely a good thing in the Mike Tomlin era.

And the way the game went exchanging field goals for touchdowns I chalked this up to another bad road loss.  Bengals without their best receiver and all they were the better team for one half.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 01:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was.

Divisional games are always tougher.

Steelers were on the road playing a team with a losing record...rarely a good thing in the Mike Tomlin era.

And the way the game went exchanging field goals for touchdowns I chalked this up to another bad road loss.  Bengals without their best receiver and all (we) were the better team for one half.

I'm willing to bet Marv said the same thing at one point.  He probably considers it a tie, and we know he's good with ties.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Without AJ we never really stood a chance, I was surprised we actually held a lead at one point.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 07:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The nice thing is, Bengals fans still post when their team loses (a game or a season). They don't disappear like supposed steelers fans do, for months at a time. 

Yeah, I hear you Faulk....plus all those bengals fans, some you never heard of...that would have shown up had the bengals beaten the Steelers. 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 08:10 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote:  You were more worried about the outcome than we were.

At 20-9? Hell yeah we were worried.

Then one of your players messed with The Towel.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 11:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: At 20-9? Hell yeah we were worried.

LOL..When that happened I looked right at my wife and said...You can shut it off we just won.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 12:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..When that happened I looked right at my wife and said...You can shut it off we just won.  

Yeah the Steelers are like 20-2 or some ridiculous number at PBS under Marv, but it was the towel.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 12:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah the Steelers are like 20-2 or some ridiculous number at PBS under Marv, but it was the towel.

Well then it would have been 18-4 without The Towel.

The Towel was good for two wins.

The other times we kicked your ass without The Towels help.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 12:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah the Steelers are like 20-2 or some ridiculous number at PBS under Marv, but it was the towel.

I think you are wrong. Remember the 2014 game in cincy where the bengals were leading 21-17 going to the 4th quarter? And then Andy Dalton pooped on that stupid towel and the steelers scored 25 in the 4th to win going away?

And how about last year's playoff game? Bengals had it won and then pacman, hill and burfict all sat and rubbed one out on the sidelines using those yellow snot rags and the steelers rose up and ripped victory from the jaws of defeat?

It's all about the piss yellow piece of cloth, man. Before that whiney-voiced cope passed, he made passionate love to each and every towel to give it magical powers.

Fact.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 11:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: At 20-9? Hell yeah we were worried.

[Image: 36296508.jpg]

You're the worst poster ever, Vladdy.
Reply/Quote

no *******, this is a Bengals message board that we allow you to be a part of!

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 12:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..When that happened I looked right at my wife and said...You can shut it off we just won.  

I find that hard to believe.

As if a living woman would consciously marry you.

Stop living the lie, man! Dolls can't legally be married. They can't sign the license.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 03:37 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I find that hard to believe.

As if a living woman would consciously marry you.

Stop living the lie, man! Dolls can't legally be married. They can't sign the license.

This is no way to talk about your mom....

Son.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 03:26 PM)RASCAL Wrote: no *******, this is a Bengals message board that we allow you to be a part of!

Thank You! Merry Christmas Wink
Reply/Quote