Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healthiest fast food burger is…..
Whataburger. Suck it haters :)

https://houston.culturemap.com/news/city-life/whataburger-healthiest-cheeseburger-texas/

Really though, it’s still not healthy. And the study was done by gambling.com lol. Not a health, food, science site but a gambling site. Makes it more legit right??
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I read a story yesterday, about a man who lost #58 by eating nothing but 3 meals a day from McD's. His secret to losing weight by eating nothing but fast food? He ate exactly 1/2 of each meal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Kind of like being the tallest representative of the Lollipop Guild.
Reply/Quote
why it have no ranking of other places
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2023, 12:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why it have no ranking of other places

because there are Zero healthy Fast food burgers lol
Reply/Quote
Reminds me of that movie Vengeance made by BJ Novak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5e4ESYxGM

Reply/Quote
Whataburgers give the the shits for several days after consuming them.

Healthiest my ass.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
While on the subject..what's the healthiest dull rusty knife to slowly stab yourself to death with?  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 06:17 PM)SladeX Wrote: Whataburgers give the the shits for several days after consuming them.

Healthiest my ass.

Built-in colon cleanse is what I'm taking from that statement.  So maybe it IS the healthiest! 
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 11:21 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Built-in colon cleanse is what I'm taking from that statement.  So maybe it IS the healthiest! 

Lots of pecans will do the trick better. Personally I'd prefer to keep the healthy bacteria where it belongs. The local sewage treatment plant doesn't need it nearly as much.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Saw this on reddit today and now I want a cheeseburger like this so bad (may hold the tomato though):

[Image: jmwgfgfr1l6b1.jpg]

For those wondering it isn't from a chain, just some redditor's masterpiece that they posted to one of the food subreddits.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2023, 04:35 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Saw this on reddit today and now I want a cheeseburger like this so bad (may hold the tomato though):

[Image: jmwgfgfr1l6b1.jpg]

For those wondering it isn't from a chain, just some redditor's masterpiece that they posted to one of the food subreddits.

I would gladly block an artery with that burger
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Oceangate Titanic Burger.. Sucks all the oxygen out of the tub..  Mellow

Reply/Quote
All that fat isn't nearly as bad for you as a Snickers bar with about 12 cups of sugar in each bite..  Cool

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2023, 08:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I read a story yesterday, about a man who lost #58 by eating nothing but 3 meals a day from McD's. His secret to losing weight by eating nothing but fast food? He ate exactly 1/2 of each meal.

It’s all about calories. As far as weight goes can eat anything (including Twinkies) if you keep the calories to a certain level.

https://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2023, 12:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s all about calories. As far as weight goes  can eat anything (including Twinkies) if you keep the calories to a certain level.

https://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Yeah, losing weight is all simple math. Chad Johnson was able to maintain fantastic physical condition despite eating McDonald's every day. How? He burned enough calories by working out/practicing/playing. You can absolutely outrun a bad diet, but it does make it more difficult. It may only take five minutes to eat a burger that has 800 calories, but it will take you a couple of hours to burn that many calories. That's where the issue is. 

Calories In - Calories Out = Gain Weight/Lose Weight
Reply/Quote