Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heath?
You dirty inbred hicks still chant "Heath" any time a white TE catches a ball. Why?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:19 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You dirty inbred hicks still chant "Heath" any time a white TE catches a ball. Why?

They've done it for so long that it's now become a tradition to yell Heath anytime a TE catches the ball. I don't see ending anytime soon. I think it's funny. The tight ends don't mind so I see no problem with it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 01:45 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: They've done it for so long that it's now become a tradition to yell Heath anytime a TE catches the ball. I don't see ending anytime soon. I think it's funny. The tight ends don't mind so I see no problem with it.

The OP said anytime a "White TE" catches the ball.

I did not see the crowd yell Heath when Ladarius Green caught the ball today. 

[Image: jpeg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just another case of stupid steelers fans living in the past. 

Freakin morons.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 02:14 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: The OP said anytime a "White TE" catches the ball.

Yeah they only do it when Jesse James catches it.  Probably because they did it when it caught the ball when Miller was still on the team so it still goes on.

We do it sometimes and laugh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 07:19 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You dirty inbred hicks still chant "Heath" any time a white TE catches a ball. Why?

Wait. bengal fans chant "Heath" too???
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 02:14 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: The OP said anytime a "White TE" catches the ball.

A good possibility is because Heath Miller was white.
It would be funnier if they did it for Green too.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 02:50 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just another case of stupid steelers fans living in the past. 

Freakin morons.

You're just jealous because you're ashamed of yours.

The bengal organization  was so demoralized and devastated by that loss to the Steelers, you may not see another opportunity to lose a playoff game for years to come.

[Image: pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-lo...eelers.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 10:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: you may not see another opportunity to lose a playoff game for years to come.

Hilarious
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 07:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah they only do it when Jesse James catches it.  Probably because they did it when it caught the ball when Miller was still on the team so it still goes on.

We do it sometimes and laugh.

I still get a kick that his parents named him Jesse on purpose.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Half don't know that Jesse James isn't Heath.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 02:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Half don't know that Jesse James isn't Heath.
Jesse James's wife yell "Heath!!!!" when he comes home.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 03:31 PM)jason Wrote: Jesse James's wife yell "Heath!!!!" when he comes home.

Take the word home off the end of that sentence and its funnier.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 10:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: You're just jealous because you're ashamed of yours.

The bengal organization  was so demoralized and devastated by that loss to the Steelers, you may not see another opportunity to lose a playoff game for years to come.

[Image: pacman-jones-crying-on-sideline-after-lo...eelers.gif]

Fortunately, my level of caring is at 0%. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
JJ will probably pull an ocho and have his name legally changed to Heath next season. 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 07:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Take the word home off the end of that sentence and its funnier.
HaHa... Much funnier.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 07:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Take the word home off the end of that sentence and its funnier.

Change "he" to "she" and it would actually make sense. 
Reply/Quote
Speaking of inbred hicks, are any of you Cincitucky fans worried that Andrew Dalton might sneak out of town in the middle of the night like Carson did?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 09:48 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Speaking of inbred hicks, are any of you Cincitucky fans worried that Andrew Dalton might sneak out of town in the middle of the night like Carson did?

Directly proportionate to how worried you Monongohela-bathing web-toed yinzers are about Evel Benievil bouncing his water head off of a windshield again. Since we're bringing up ancient shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 10:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Directly proportionate to how worried you Monongohela-bathing web-toed yinzers are about Evel Benievil bouncing his water head off of a windshield again. Since we're bringing up ancient shit.

Cintuckian, didn't mean to get you upset but Andrew Dalton isn't ancient shit. Pretty much the same scenario, the bungels stink and everyone is pointing fingers at each other. Like the saying goes, "if you ignore history ( or shit as you hill people refer to it ) you are doomed to repeat it. Thank You.
Reply/Quote