Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven gained an angel yesterday
We lost someone in our church to Cancer. 4 and a half year battle with lung cancer. Very sad. She passed away yesterday. My heart hurts for her family. She will be missed by all.
Reply/Quote
Very sad to hear. I actually lost a friend in Scouting yesterday to a battle with pancreatic cancer. She is a cruel mistress for sure. Thoughts are with you, sir.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
It may be a sign of age, but man it's everywhere. Condolences on your loss.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry for your loss Bell. Yeah the cancer spread from her lungs to liver and kidneys. Very sad.
Reply/Quote
Cancer is so scary. I feel like everyone I know either has it/ has had it/ or has died from it.

I pray every night for my health.

Sorry for you loss, bud.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Condolences.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Sux!! Sorry for your loss.
Reply/Quote
That sucks man...  Didn't you bring her up over on the old board a while back?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2015, 10:23 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We lost someone in our church to Cancer. 4 and a half year battle with lung cancer. Very sad. She passed away yesterday. My heart hurts for her family. She will be missed by all.

Condolences.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Jason I did. Funeral was yesterday.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry to hear of your loss of a friend. I've lost a few people that I cared about to cancer as well. Worst disease ever.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote