Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heavily trenches mock
(04-08-2024, 01:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You mean Mims, but yeah, I am with you on a RB is about the main thing I see missing in this Mock.

Good job BoomerFan, reps. Love a Mock built in the trenches everytime. Love the Frazier and Maason Smith picks and they are very likely
from our interest level. Might want to flip these picks around as Frazier will probably not be ready to play early this season with the broken
leg he suffered in the Bowl game. Think Maason Smith's stock is rising to late 2nd round consideration.

Johnny Wilson is one of my favorite weapons in this Draft love this pick. I know nothing about Elliss, but Utah puts out some good Ends.

If a RB like Braelon Allen, Jonathan Brooks, Trey Benson is put in here I would absolutely love this Draft. 

Keep Johnny Wilson whatever you do though.
Good catch, I corrected it. Thank you
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2024, 07:35 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I'm actually a "don't force an OT at 18" guy.

In my head I can understand that argument. In my heart I know there is a drop off after Rd1 for offensive tackle and I don't want to endure year after year of 'the Bengals would've won it all if they just had an offensive line'. 

I am open to someone who isn't Latham though. More athletic would be fine. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2024, 08:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: This is where I am at. I can't think of a Bama lineman that has gone on to the pros and killed it in the last 20 years. Could be, but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Cam Robinson
Ryan Kelley
Landon Dickerson

Maybe the next Alabama OL is like CJ stroud (OSU QBs have traditionally failed but eventually one would stand out).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote