Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell No!!
Nothing beats last year Krusty the Krab with the Santa hat - Joe Burrow as Kevin McAllister....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread cracks me up. Would I wear that myself? No. But I don't have a single issue with it. A buncha dudes here freaking over a modern-fit suit with a floral print is pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
That suit should come with a wheelbarrow to carry your balls.
Reply/Quote
Hahahah How did the powder toast man get banned? Lol.. I heard somewhere Burrows good friend is a designer and that's why he wears this stuff. I thought it was dope..
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:27 AM)Tony Wrote: Hahahah How did the powder toast man get banned? Lol.. I heard somewhere Burrows foood friend is a designer and that's why he wears this stuff. I thought it was dope..

Will have to look around I guess to get why Fred got banned again lol

Happy we won, I think Joe should always wear these weird ass suits, might give him even more motivation to win. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Am I remembering correctly that Joe has stated that he lets Ja'Marr shop for him ?

We could have our answer here.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Am I remembering correctly that Joe has stated that he lets Ja'Marr shop for him ?

We could have our answer here.

Ja’Marr said that as a joke. Burrow’s gf has apologized in the past for letting Joe buy some of the outfits he’s bought. LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 01:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ja’Marr said that as a joke. Burrow’s gf has apologized in the past for letting Joe buy some of the outfits he’s bought.
I know if I were allowed to pick something out, it'd probably be of that caliber...lol

Reply/Quote
If I was 24 years old and worth a gazillion dollars, I'd wear whatever I wanted to as well.
Reply/Quote
Burrow has the same style as a 50's house wife on anti-depressants (cocaine).
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hey if Joey B wants to look like Chase but more "flowery"...  then so be it.

[Image: th?id=OIP.lEF4p7c8QuIQpfXbLB4P5wHaHa&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 03:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If I was 24 years old and worth a gazillion dollars, I'd wear whatever I wanted to as well.

Wise man say don't wait until you're 70 to wear the purple outfit
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 10:51 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: This thread cracks me up.  Would I wear that myself?  No.  But I don't have a single issue with it.  A buncha dudes here freaking over a modern-fit suit with a floral print is pretty funny.

I don't think anyone has a problem with it. That's our QB and I am sure he can take a good ribbing. He keeps winning, hell he could march in in diapers and combat boots for all I care!! lol
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You gotta draw the line somewhere:[Image: bnhq7oz04idciv9vxbuw.jpg]

My guy is looking like a couch from the 1980s.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2022, 02:11 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My guy is looking like a couch from the 1980s.

Maybe he's gonna be in the Golden Girls remake?

[Image: th?id=OIP.ziUphShS3Ziyb80366q9vQHaFj&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burrow says if you don't like his suit he knows where you can plant two-lips.
Reply/Quote
Unsure who this is, but he needs to be cut immediately:

[Image: gprs6g0vbtqjnqip4kwo.jpg]

Did you not know you were going out in public?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unsure who this is, but he needs to be cut immediately:

I believe that is Cam Sample.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 09:13 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I believe that is Cam Sample.

Think he is referring to MB  Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unsure who this is, but he needs to be cut immediately:

If he'd change the 5s to 4s he'd be a walking Blake Maislin ad.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote