Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell Of A Story!
I'm out waving tonight and I notice this car pulling onto my street and stopping, so I wait a few seconds and start rolling over because I figure it will be someone coming to chat with me.

This lady gets out that looks like she's in her mid-forties, puts on a masks, and starts to walk over.

I put on my mask and then roll to meet her halfway. She introduces herself and said she had COVID-19 and had to be quarantined and in isolation for a month!

She said that the only human-to-human contact that she had was with her husband and then she drove out every night just to see me waving at her and blowing her kisses!

She said that she has antibodies so she can't infect me but she just wears the mask so people don't freak out.

For 30 days, she said I was the only thing she had!

That's UNREAL!
Reply/Quote
I thought it was a cool story ThumbsUp Nervous Hmm Hilarious
Reply/Quote
That's great, Brad. I'm happy that your positive, encouraging acts are able to give comfort to others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 08:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's great, Brad.  I'm happy that your positive, encouraging acts are able to give comfort to others.

Thanks brother!  I'm still amazed by the fact that it blew up like this since I only did it because I was getting cabin fever and then almost broke down when my friend told us he thinks that he had coronavirus and I had to get out to see other people!
Reply/Quote