Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hey guys names Mike im a 31 year old Bengals diehard originally from Columbus, but living in Las Vegas. Glad to be here! When can I make a thread on the main board? Is there a certain number of posts or reputation needed? Thanks! WHODEY!
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:38 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Hey guys names Mike im a 31 year old Bengals diehard originally from Columbus, but living in Las Vegas.  Glad to be here!  When can I make a thread on the main board?  Is there a certain number of posts or reputation needed?  Thanks! WHODEY!

I may be wrong but I don't think there's any restrictions on post count for starting a thread ? Just put it under the correct forum.

Welcome aboard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You should be able to.
Reply/Quote
For some reason I cant
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 12:10 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: For some reason I cant

To be clear, when you are in the forum that you wish to create a thread in, do you have the Post Thread button?

If so, does it go to the post creation page when you click it?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2020, 10:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: To be clear, when you are in the forum that you wish to create a thread in, do you have the Post Thread button?

If so, does it go to the post creation page when you click it?

I do not. No post thread button appears anywhere on the screen.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
It might be 100 posts and/or 100 reputation points in order to create threads if I'm remembering right.
Reply/Quote
Seems like we used to have a forum or sub-forum dedicated to FAQ's about the site and it's procedures. However, there are 209 threads in the News, Help & Feedback forum. You could likely find an official explanation in one of those, but honestly, good luck sifting through all of that material.

Anyone remember a specific thread that his question was addressed in?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 08:38 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Hey guys names Mike im a 31 year old Bengals diehard originally from Columbus, but living in Las Vegas.  Glad to be here!  When can I make a thread on the main board?  Is there a certain number of posts or reputation needed?  Thanks! WHODEY!

You can start a thread after your 10th post.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 03:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You can start a thread after your 10th post.

Perfect thanks man!

Cigar
Reply/Quote