How was everyone’s Sunday?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yo mama
Reply/Quote
Still waiting to see the MVP. Does he play next? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How was everyone’s Sunday?

OUtstanding. I finished the vinyl siding on my shed and did a massive amount of work on the hill. Probably 2 more weekends i'll have done what i wanted to get done before it gets cold. 

Every one of these chunks of concrete and stones were in a massive pile mixed in with dirt.
[Image: IMG-2208.jpg]

By late this afternoon i had it looking like this.

[Image: IMG-2214.jpg]

All that concrete started off as a 324 sq ft concret pad that i busted up when i put my pool in back in 2017. It's been sitting in a pile down in my yard since then. After i get it all in place i'll fill in the cracks with either pea gravel or pour some concrete in there. Not sure yet.

Oh btw, i watched 3 Bengals drives tonight and then decided i wasn't going to sit there and watch a football team that made it look so hard to move the ball so i went on youtube and i've been watching Mr.Ballen stories since then until about an hour ago when i checked the score. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611355a55b1546f0044bc...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Big picture? Eeh.

Little picture. Tired and wish I hadn't stayed up all night watching ZT make stupid decisions.
Reply/Quote
Wish I turned it off when I told myself I needed to! LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: IMG-2214.jpg]

Can we borrow some of the stones so that we can stone some of our players and coaches to death? Some of them look like they'd work really nicely.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 08:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Can we borrow some of the stones so that we can stone some of our players and coaches to death? Some of them look like they'd work really nicely.

Sorry. They all must live and remain in their current roles forever and ever and ever.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 08:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Can we borrow some of the stones so that we can stone some of our players and coaches to death? Some of them look like they'd work really nicely.

Do you mind used ones?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OUtstanding. I finished the vinyl siding on my shed and did a massive amount of work on the hill. Probably 2 more weekends i'll have done what i wanted to get done before it gets cold. 

Every one of these chunks of concrete and stones were in a massive pile mixed in with dirt.
[Image: IMG-2208.jpg]

By late this afternoon i had it looking like this.

[Image: IMG-2214.jpg]

All that concrete started off as a 324 sq ft concret pad that i busted up when i put my pool in back in 2017. It's been sitting in a pile down in my yard since then. After i get it all in place i'll fill in the cracks with either pea gravel or pour some concrete in there. Not sure yet.

Oh btw, i watched 3 Bengals drives tonight and then decided i wasn't going to sit there and watch a football team that made it look so hard to move the ball so i went on youtube and i've been watching Mr.Ballen stories since then until about an hour ago when i checked the score. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611355a55b1546f0044bc...y.gif&ct=g]

You left that stuffed animal you won in that Pizza Hut crane machine in the 2nd frame.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 08:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You left that stuffed animal you won in that Pizza Hut crane machine in the 2nd frame.

I'm just surprised she somehow managed to not be in the first pic. Camera hound. 

Reply/Quote
Went looking at cars. Found one I liked. Paid half attention to some football. Played some D&D. Paid half attention to the late games. Played some Overwatch - won a bunch. Paid half attention to the prime time game.

Pretty boring day.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How was everyone’s Sunday?

What is this, some kind of Joe Burrow trash talking thread? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 02:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What is this, some kind of Joe Burrow trash talking thread? Ninja

I thought it was rfaulk's vacant lot flipping thread.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 07:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I thought it was rfaulk's vacant lot flipping thread.

Either way still better than Bmore's "Hello" thread.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
How’s that MVP season coming?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How’s that MVP season coming?

Running backs should stick to running the ball. 

I wonder how that AFCN QB list is going to look this week...

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Running backs should stick to running the ball. 

I wonder how that AFCN QB list is going to look this week...

The occasional halfback pass can keep teams on their toes.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 06:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The occasional halfback pass can keep teams on their toes.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a740d9e6614bf0f800...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
I heard the Ravens blew another lead.
Reply/Quote