Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Boyd EATING
(09-25-2018, 10:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes sir.....I agree.  I think this team is a little further along in the process than I did coming into the season.  They were in that game until the end, despite the turnovers.  How many times have we seen them fold after just one turnover?  This is a different team.  It still may take another year for it all to come together completely, but they should turn some heads this season.

Exactly. 28-14 at Carolina? The "usual" Bengals would have folded. But they were fighting the whole time. I still like this team, and think we can hang against Atlanta. I mentioned in my other thread that I think the Chiefs are the only team on our schedule that I think we have nearly no shot against.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 10:34 AM)thillan Wrote: Exactly. 28-14 at Carolina? The "usual" Bengals would have folded. But they were fighting the whole time. I still like this team, and think we can hang against Atlanta. I mentioned in my other thread that I think the Chiefs are the only team on our schedule that I think we have nearly no shot against.

Absolutely agree.  When you factor in injuries/suspension, this squad hung in there very well on the road against a good team.  This is a FAR cry from 2016 and the beginning of last season.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 10:34 AM)thillan Wrote: Exactly. 28-14 at Carolina? The "usual" Bengals would have folded. But they were fighting the whole time. I still like this team, and think we can hang against Atlanta. I mentioned in my other thread that I think the Chiefs are the only team on our schedule that I think we have nearly no shot against.
Didn't we beat a undefeated Chiefs team a few years back?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 11:07 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Didn't we beat a undefeated Chiefs team a few years back?

Lol, I get what you're saying. I was at that game. But I don't see our defense being the one to figure out how to stop the Chiefs' trickery and speed. We couldn't figure out Carolina's. 

I really fear we will lose like 52-14 lol
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 11:07 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Didn't we beat a undefeated Chiefs team a few years back?

Bro that was like over a decade ago bc i remember they had Trent Green and Dante Hall. Patrick Mahomes and Tyreke Hill look better already
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Also i remember Peter Warrick having a career day so that tells you how long ago that was
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote