Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Fellow Bengals!
Currently living in the Tar Heel State and have been a fan of the Bengals since I was 12(I'm 34 now).Became a fan due to my stepmom was from Cincy and I started watching the games with her during the 98 season and been a fan since.

Admittedly at that age loved the colors and uniforms at first more than anything but then soon picked a favorite player,Rich Braham,because I played center also.Just thought he was fantastic.

Anyway I look forward to getting involved here and discussing this wonderful team and other things.

Tiger

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the boards!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 08:29 AM)The American Dream Wrote: Currently living in the Tar Heel State and have been a fan of the Bengals since I was 12(I'm 34 now).Became a fan due to my stepmom was from Cincy and I started watching the games with her during the 98 season and been a fan since.

Admittedly at that age loved the colors and uniforms at first more than anything but then soon picked a favorite player,Rich Braham,because I played center also.Just thought he was fantastic.

Anyway I look forward to getting involved here and discussing this wonderful team and other things.

Tiger

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you have a good time here.  There are lots of good people here to discuss Bengals football with.   We have a lot of fun together.  Things can get a bit heated at times depending on the topic but in my opinion you won't find a better place to talk Bengals football than this message board. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
See You at STARRCADE!!!!
Reply/Quote
Please take time to read the code of conduct and welcome to the boards.

Reply/Quote
Cheers all. Everyone else in my family(Besides see above my stepmom) is a Panthers fan but they were never for me. Just looking through the forum today I can tell it is my kind of place.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Hello.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Welcome! And "Beerologist" is a good place to start Wink
Reply/Quote
Welcome friend, to the best board on the web.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Had me at Rich Braham
Reply/Quote