Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Smack Forum
I was invited to check out the Smack forum by member StrictlyBiz. So, here I am. I have looked through a couple of threads and it seems to be some rather entertaining jousting among fans of different teams. I won't proclaim myself a "smack talker" of any real sort, but I do enjoy the occasional verbal sparring match in good fun.

I look forward to interacting with some fans of other teams.
Reply/Quote
It appears I posted this in the wrong section. It was meant for the Smack forum.

If a staff member could relocate it there for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still learning the site -- my apologies.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 09:53 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I was invited to check out the Smack forum by member StrictlyBiz. So, here I am. I have looked through a couple of threads and it seems to be some rather entertaining jousting among fans of different teams. I won't proclaim myself a "smack talker" of any real sort, but I do enjoy the occasional verbal sparring match in good fun.

Have fun jousting with mental midgets from Steelers and Ravens, more so Steelers who great smack idea is using winning to step down on others
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 09:56 PM)Lucidus Wrote: It appears I posted this in the wrong section. It was meant for the Smack forum.

If a staff member could relocate it there for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still learning the site -- my apologies.

You got it, my friend.  This thread is now in Smack talk, enjoy!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 10:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You got it, my friend.  This thread is now in Smack talk, enjoy!

Thank you sir. 
Reply/Quote
This place is gonna be fun when the Ravens finish out the year behind the Browns in division standings.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 10:23 PM)treee Wrote: This place is gonna be fun when the Ravens finish out the year behind the Browns in division standings.

I have a colleague that looks and sounds very much like Joe Flacco. From a purely visual and auditory standpoint, working with him is not the most enjoyable of experiences.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 10:35 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I have a colleague that looks and sounds very much like Joe Flacco. From a purely visual and auditory standpoint, working with him is not the most enjoyable of experiences.  Mellow

Do you also have another coworker that looks like Ernie?  If so, get them to stand next to each other for a picture..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 10:35 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I have a colleague that looks and sounds very much like Joe Flacco. From a purely visual and auditory standpoint, working with him is not the most enjoyable of experiences.  Mellow

So he constantly yells, "reaadeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" very annoyingly?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 09:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Have fun jousting with mental midgets from Steelers and Ravens, more so Steelers who great smack idea is using winning to step down on others

Mellow

Cupcake.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 09:53 PM)Lucidus Wrote: I was invited to check out the Smack forum by member StrictlyBiz. So, here I am. I have looked through a couple of threads and it seems to be some rather entertaining jousting among fans of different teams. I won't proclaim myself a "smack talker" of any real sort, but I do enjoy the occasional verbal sparring match in good fun.

Welcome.
Reply/Quote