Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all!
Originally Die hard Bengals fan from bluff city Tennessee ,Bluss
I used to post on the original Bengals board when it took a week to see if it got posted or not,,
Not that I'm very old but I'm getting there,,lol.Its good to be a part of these boards though and thanks for having me.Whodey!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 08:19 PM)Striped4war Wrote: Originally Die hard Bengals fan from bluff city Tennessee ,Bluss
I used to post on the original Bengals board when it took a week to see if it got posted or not,,
Not that I'm very old but I'm getting there,,lol.Its good to be a part of these boards though and thanks for having me.Whodey!

I remember you from the Mothership. Welcome. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember you from the Mothership. Welcome. 

I remember you as well.Its been awhile buddy.How have you been? Y'all have done a awesome job with the new boards.I been addicted last couple days reading them. Especially the draft forum.Thanks by the way
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 08:19 PM)Striped4war Wrote: Originally Die hard Bengals fan from bluff city Tennessee ,Bluss

Welcome to the board brother. Glad you found us!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard! Glad you found your way here.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Welcome! I think you'll find this board 10X better than the old one.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2017, 09:51 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Welcome!  I think you'll find this board 10X better than the old one.

10?

100!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Good to see you.

Reply/Quote