Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow Bengals fans
I just realized that I haven't properly introduced my self to the community.

I am originally from America, but have lived in Amsterdam for the past 11 years. I discovered both the Bengals and the female anatomy around the age of 12, and have been a fan of both ever since, although one has most assuredly brought me more pleasure than the other. 

I own and operate a few sites within the realm of the dark net, as well as assisting others in their development. I have also worked as a contributor with the Tor Project and am heavily vested in the continuing evolution of crypto-currencies.

I have lurked on this site for more than a year and found it rather enjoyable to follow the wide ranging discussions. I'm very happy to finally be a member of the site and look forward to many stimulating exchanges.

Cheers!
Reply/Quote
Welcome! Now tell us, what kind of creepy ass movie is that in your signature? LOL
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
welcome to the site dark. i'll send you my key so you can send me your initiation fees.

thanks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 04:19 PM)Takedown Wrote: Welcome! Now tell us, what kind of creepy ass movie is that in your signature? LOL
(01-04-2018, 04:24 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: welcome to the site dark.  i'll send you my key so you can send me your initiation fees.  

thanks.

[Image: tumblr_mt5oozyIyV1qatcfzo1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote