Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow Nati fans
Long time stalker on this board, thought I'd finally sign up while it's Bengals doomsday for most of you on here lol, but anyways, I've been a Bengals fan since the day the Bengals beat the 9-0 Kansas City Chiefs back in 03. That's the first game I remember watching with my dad and instantly became hooked as a die hard Bengals fan after that... Finally went to my first Bengals game last year against the Steelers at home. Sucks my first game at PBS wasn't a win, but it was a blast being my first time to a game and all (plus I was a little drunk so that helped with us losing lol). Here's to hoping all of the doomsday sayers are wrong and we have a great year this year Cheers
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard!

and

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the board!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Welcome. Boy did you ever pick a good time to join. Everybody be like.... Cry
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 01:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Welcome. Boy did you ever pick a good time to join. Everybody be like.... Cry

Lol yeah, it is what it is. I'm not trying to panic until the storm has settled. Looks pretty nasty until then though Sick
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 04:05 PM)Takedown Wrote: Lol yeah, it is what it is. I'm not trying to panic until the storm has settled. Looks pretty nasty until then though Sick

The main thing is you've joined the greatest message board on the web.  If you've been lurking, you probably already know that.   :andy:
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 06:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The main thing is you've joined the greatest message board on the web.  If you've been lurking, you probably already know that.   :andy:

Touché. Thank you for the warm welcome guys, appreciate it and look forward to posting on here!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 06:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: The main thing is you've joined the greatest message board on the web.  If you've been lurking, you probably already know that.   :andy:

No, you fool, that means he also knows all our secrets!

[Image: tumblr_mzyco5Lu0B1s7ndtvo1_500.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 10:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, you fool, that means he also knows all our secrets!

[Image: tumblr_mzyco5Lu0B1s7ndtvo1_500.gif]
Gulp, all of them?   Nervous
Reply/Quote