Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello old friends
Hello old friends!
I joined a couple of years ago and haven't had much time to interact, but now I do.
It's good to see you all still hanging and banging it out.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm from the old boards, under the same username. I accumulated 13000+ posts and 55k rep blah blah blah. I was also voted as the only smack talk MVP.
I'm a little disappointed that we don't have the same Stooler fan interaction as the old boards did. I always had a ton of fun shooting them down.
It's great to be back among friends, and looking forward to many more years of slapping each other around like we used to.
Reply/Quote
Welcome back.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks HD
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 04:32 PM)whodey1967 Wrote: Hello old friends!
I joined a couple of years ago and haven't had much time to interact, but now I do.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm from the old boards, under the same username. I accumulated 13000+ posts and 55k rep blah blah blah. I was also voted as the only smack talk MVP.
I'm a little disappointed that we don't have the same Stooler fan interaction as the old boards did. I always had a ton of fun shooting them down.
It's great to be back among friends, and looking forward to many more years of slapping each other around like we used to.

wb
Reply/Quote
Oh, we still have Steeler fans in Smack, some names that you'll surely remember. However, their smack is weak, just like their family tree, which is shaped like a stick.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, we still have Steeler fans in Smack, some names that you'll surely remember.  However, their smack is weak, just like their family tree, which is shaped like a stick.

I noticed...no Steelman59, no SteelyJ, no Ghostwriter, no SteelCurtain43, among others.
Reply/Quote

Glad you made it back my friend.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

YEP I remember you and hello I have joined the new maybe not new but new for me board after all these years with a new username. GREAT to see some familiar names!
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2018, 03:05 AM)Hamilton95 Wrote: YEP I remember you and hello I have joined the new maybe not new but new for me board after all these years with a new username. GREAT to see some familiar names!

And hello old friend I still remember that profile picture lol wow.
Reply/Quote