Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help In The Finals!
In the finals in the league that matters but I need help!

Quarterback
Have Mayfield, who has been on fire lately, but faces the Saints, who have been good in fantasy against quarterbacks. The paid site that I subscribe to has him ranked around 10th and Goff, my backup, two spots lower.

However, most other sites have Mayfield a lot lower, with some in the twenties.

Carr is also a free agent and he has been on fire, but is he to be trusted over the above two since he has been so inconsistent? Carr has tossed three TD passes in each of his last two games and will be facing the NFL's worst pass defense.

Why isn’t Carr ranked higher?

Running Back
I have Josh Jacobs and Z White for the Raiders, and I’m actually hoping Jacobs doesn’t play because I think White is better, but I’m starting one of the two.

I have Ty Chandler and my app has him ranked 19th, but WalterFootball has him in the top ten, which makes sense since the Packers are so horrible on defense, so do I just ride with him based on the matchup?

Have a flex spot that I’m more than likely using a back on.

I have Montgomery, who hasn’t been killing it with Gibbs taking carries but he has scored in five of the last seven games. Do I trust that he’ll score and make up for Gibbs taking most of the yards?

Do I start Singletary over Chandler or Montgomery? I don’t think I’d start him over Jacobs or White. He’ll likely be an RB2, but on the lower end.

I also have Edwards-Helaire, which is he a must-start, especially if Pacheko sits? He missed practice today with an illness.

Receiver
Ja’Marr Chase
Is he a must-start or is he too much of a risk? Do I just wait to see how his shoulder is? What would it take for me to sit him?

A Cooper
Do I start him tonight coming off that big game or do I not risk him laying a goose egg with his injury?

Waddle (injured), Shaheed, and Reed are my other options at receiver.

Reed should be in a high-paced game and could be my #2 receiver, but who do I start him over?

I also have Shaheed, which he’s a dangerous start, but the Bucs have a horrible pass defense, so do I start him and hope he explodes?

Ferguson at tight end and KC on D.

PLEASE HELP!
Reply/Quote