Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help With My Facebook Public "Speaking" Page
In the notifications on my Facebook public speaking page, it says I have two new previews, but I don't know how to view them or even what they are.

Does anyone know?
Reply/Quote
Never mind.

Found it.

Can the mods please delete this?

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
I hated public speaking class (speech class) in college. I absolutely dreaded the day the instructor had us pick at random some subject to speak about..(pick out of a hat type thing) I had to make a speech about abortion to a class full of women. 
I thought for sure they would throw rocks at me or something, but instead I got a big round of applause..
What the hell did I know about abortion at 19 years old? Heck, I was single and studying art at the time drawing naked women all day. I think it was more self preservation than anything else that got me through that day.  lol
Why yes, if you like good looking naked women try studying art in college. It's a tough racket to earn a living with, but a hell of a lot of fun for a young college kid..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote