Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice for Jussie
Another jury gets it right. Surprised there wasn't a current thread on this racist scumbag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10289921/How-Jussie-Smolletts-lies-impacted-America.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think this was controversial at all as far as the decision. You don't see many people defending him or angry about the verdict. That's why you don't see a thread about it.

The only thing I've seen highlighted from people is all the fake and false reports from others that don't get prosecuted.

https://twitter.com/EJinAction/status/1469336296606863360

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Kim Foxx looking even more corrupt and bought off than before. If the DA in the Aubrey case can be tried why can't Kim? Different circumstances, especially the seriousness of the crime, and states, but a guy can dream can't he? I can't wait for a day that these corrupt "progressive" prosecutors get the justice they routinely deny others.
Reply/Quote
I hadn't heard anyone whine about the DA in the Aubrey case getting prosecuted until now tho so you just never know.

Reply/Quote
There was 11 pages of Jussie on the old PnR thread. It just needed an update.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 02:04 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: There was 11 pages of Jussie on the old PnR thread. Just needed an update.

Oh ok. I hadn't followed that one. I thought it was pretty cut and dry. I won't speak for people around here then. Maybe it was debatable for some. Not for me personally. 

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 02:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: I hadn't heard anyone whine about the DA in the Aubrey case getting prosecuted until now tho so you just never know.

I put up with a lot of snide innuendo from you, but I'm not going to stand for your deliberately misstating my positions.  No one is whining about the DA in the Aubrey case being prosecuted.  I did not infer it, state it or insinuate it.  So either apologize for being deliberately dishonest about my statement or be relegated to a poster not worthy of a serious response. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2021, 01:46 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Another jury gets it right. Surprised there wasn't a current thread on this racist scumbag.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10289921/How-Jussie-Smolletts-lies-impacted-America.html

I think everyone knew the POS was lying. Nothing to really debate on it. What he did was the same as the guy who lied about being cut and beat up for his "alt right haircut". Which is terrible. Jessie is worse because he had power and influence, but the other guy went viral and I saw folks crapping on violent liberals without knowing the truth. Lmao. 

Reminds me of when the wife and I called out an anti abortion friend of ours for lying. He said it was for the good cause, saves lives, therefore it is ok to lie. But in reality, it hurts his message. The dude is now dating a transgender and protests pro lifers, lol. All within 10 years, this cat made a complete turnaround with his political and philosophical beliefs. I blame my wife.   Hilarious
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
I wish he’d actually serve some jail time. Nothing too long. A few months. I heard someone say it could be up to 20 years which is actually ridiculous. He did something ultimately stupid, but who really cares.

I think that’s the other thing with this no one gives too much of a shit about it other than that he was found guilty of doing something dumb and embarrassing
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 09:57 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I wish he’d actually serve some jail time. Nothing too long. A few months. I heard someone say it could be up to 20 years which is actually ridiculous. He did something ultimately stupid, but who really cares.

I think that’s the other thing with this no one gives too much of a shit about it other than that he was found guilty of doing something dumb and embarrassing

I definitely think he should serve time. Not 20 years. But I don't know if a few months is enough. What he did seems serious to me. A message being sent would be nice. 
Reply/Quote
Person does something bad, get's caught, goes to trial and is convicted without controversy

Everyone agrees with verdict.

Someone: "Why isn't everyone talking about this!!?!?"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Not quite everybody agrees with the verdict.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10297097/BLM-brazenly-backs-shamed-Jussie-Smollett-guilty-verdict.html

Someone can go back to the Tucker/Fox Christmas Tree are bad threads. Which apparently are the only thing worth discussing.

I realize this doen't fit the correct narrative.

Faking hate crimes should be a hate crime.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 11:21 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not quite everybody agrees with the verdict.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10297097/BLM-brazenly-backs-shamed-Jussie-Smollett-guilty-verdict.html

Someone can go back to the Tucker/Fox Christmas Tree are bad threads. Which apparently are the only thing worth discussing.

Why aren't you championing AL Sharpton? Do you agree what he said in the article? I get what you're saying, but think about it. You are complaining about a BLM leader but no mention of Sharpton. It's in the same article. 

Meh. I dunno. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 11:21 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not quite everybody agrees with the verdict.

I do agree that a hate crime should be a hate crime. And this BLM leader is terrible leadership. Are there any BLM leaders saying they got the verdict right? Just curious. Because if not, you do have a point. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 11:37 AM)jmccracky Wrote: Why aren't you championing AL Sharpton? Do you agree what he said in the article? I get what you're saying, but think about it. You are complaining about a BLM leader but no mention of Sharpton. It's in the same article. 

Meh. I dunno. Lol

Me & Al are on the same page on this one. ThumbsUp 

Not sure how many times in my life that's been the case.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 11:41 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Me & Al are on the same page on this one. ThumbsUp 

Not sure how many times in my life that's been the case.

Lol. I do have issues with Al, too. But, as a liberal, I will agree that the media should call out folks like this BLM leader. That frustrates me to hell and back. I'm a pissed off liberal though. Which is why I get a long with independents these days. Lol
Reply/Quote
I like when he asked the prosecutor to stop saying the N word when reading his texts. As if things are edited in a courtroom.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 10:30 AM)jmccracky Wrote: I definitely think he should serve time. Not 20 years. But I don't know if a few months is enough. What he did seems serious to me. A message being sent would be nice. 

He needs to serve a year or 2 and should have to pay back all the money for the time the PD took to investigate his false claims. Imagine if they had come up with a suspect that did not have an alibi, that person could possibly serve a long sentence on a hate crime charge. Chack out Dave Chappele's video commentary on Juicy Somolier.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 06:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He needs to serve a year or 2 and should have to pay back all the money for the time the PD took to investigate his false claims. Imagine if they had come up with a suspect that did not have an alibi, that person could possibly serve a long sentence on a hate crime charge. Chack out Dave Chappele's video commentary on Juicy Somolier.

I've seen that bit about "Juicy". It was brilliant. I've been a fan of his since Half Baked and the Killin Them Softly stand up from '99 or 2000. All of his Netflix specials have been great and I love his social commentary. 
Reply/Quote