Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hemorrhoids- Should I Be Worried?
Anyone suffer from hemorrhoids?

Apparently, people in wheelchairs get them more often, but I've had one and I've had it for years now. I use baby wipes so I'm not real sure how I got them because my butt's always clean because of the wipes.

I use Preparation H but not that often because it never went away when I was using it daily.

Anyone have any remedies? Is it a problem I should have checked out? I think I asked a doctor at least a year ago and he just said over-the-counter stuff was better than anything he could prescribe.

Can they cause any long-term problems? Should I be worried?

Some days are worse than others, but it's pretty much hell.
Reply/Quote
Dude
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 12:46 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude

Why'd you open the thread if you weren't ready?!

Hilarious Hilarious

Just looking for help from my message board family!
Reply/Quote
I seriously thought this was one of Fred's goofy-ass Klotsch threads until I looked closer. Man. I dunno what to say.
Reply/Quote
Man, this thread is gonna be a pain in Brad's ass.

Smirk

As to the op, though, if they're caused by being forced to sit, try getting a hemorrhoid pillow.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 01:00 AM)samhain Wrote: I seriously thought this was one of Fred's goofy-ass Klotsch threads until I looked closer.  Man.  I dunno what to say.
Surprised he hasn't popped in with one of his "I had ten of those at once but then  I......." comments.
(12-31-2020, 01:09 AM)Benton Wrote: Man, this thread is gonna be a pain in Brad's ass.

Smirk

As to the op, though, if they're caused by being forced to sit, try getting a hemorrhoid pillow.

I just looked those up and apparently they make them worse.  

(That was funny though!)
Reply/Quote
I've had them all my life. Not a big issue. Stress and bad diet can aggravate the condition. I use witch hazel wipes sometimes when they get bad (i.e. swell), but I don't take any medications for it. I'm sorry to say that the most effective thing I have found for it won't be of help for you: squatting when you do #2 instead of sitting. When you squat, it eases the muscles around the sphincter and that helps the blood flow in the area, or so I'm told. Anyway, it has worked for me. Sorry, friend. I realize that probably isn't much help for you. But maybe it will help someone else reading this.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 08:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've had them all my life. Not a big issue. Stress and bad diet can aggravate the condition. I use witch hazel wipes sometimes when they get bad (i.e. swell), but I don't take any medications for it. I'm sorry to say that the most effective thing I have found for it won't be of help for you: squatting when you do #2 instead of sitting. When you squat, it eases the muscles around the sphincter and that helps the blood flow in the area, or so I'm told. Anyway, it has worked for me. Sorry, friend. I realize that probably isn't much help for you. But maybe it will help someone else reading this.

I could actually try that because it's difficult to keep my balance in that position, but my toilet has hand rails on the side just to make life easier, so I could squat and hold those to keep from falling!

THANKS!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 01:14 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Surprised he hasn't popped in with one of his "I had ten of those at once but then  I......." comments.

I just looked those up and apparently they make them worse.  

(That was funny though!)
This thread is like the nasty car accident that you cant resist looking at..and when you do...wow
I hope you get some relief...there are surgery options for this...I worked with a dude who got an "Ass Stapling" no kidding and it worked for him 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 08:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote:  I'm sorry to say that the most effective thing I have found for it won't be of help for you: squatting when you do #2 instead of sitting. When you squat, it eases the muscles around the sphincter and that helps the blood flow in the area, or so I'm told. Anyway, it has worked for me. 

I don't know about blood flow, but it cuts down on the straining the forces out the hemorrhoids.

I don't exactly squat.  Instead I pull over the clothes hamper and raise my legs up on it.  Has the same effect.  Makes things flow easier.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 01:38 PM)kalibengal Wrote: This thread is like the nasty car accident that you cant resist looking at..and when you do...wow
I hope you get some relief...there are surgery options for this...I worked with a dude who got an "Ass Stapling" no kidding and it worked for him 

Or, Brad could try the somewhat more controversial, yet no less effective, taping-the-buns-together procedure.

I hear this practitioner is an expert in the field:

[Image: emilio-estevez-then.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2020, 08:34 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've had them all my life. Not a big issue. Stress and bad diet can aggravate the condition. I use witch hazel wipes sometimes when they get bad (i.e. swell), but I don't take any medications for it. I'm sorry to say that the most effective thing I have found for it won't be of help for you: squatting when you do #2 instead of sitting. When you squat, it eases the muscles around the sphincter and that helps the blood flow in the area, or so I'm told. Anyway, it has worked for me. Sorry, friend. I realize that probably isn't much help for you. But maybe it will help someone else reading this.

I won't be able to not think of you tomorrow morning.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 05:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I won't be able to not think of you tomorrow morning.... Hilarious

Interesting.

Which part fascinates you more, tales of defecation or thoughts of males squatting?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 08:00 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Interesting.

Which part fascinates you more, tales of defecation or thoughts of males squatting?

Ninja

That will be the next best-selling novel.

Market it for bathroom similar to Kramer's coffee table book about coffee tables.

[Image: giphy.gif]

People could use TP for a bookmark.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Have you talked to a doctor Brad? If it's becoming a real medical problem I would seek medical attention. My grandma, decades ago, had one rupture and had to be rushed to the hospital with massive bleeding. She was embarrassed and didn't seek treatment and she came close to dying. I guess they can get to be a real problem for some people. The only other person in my family that seemed to have a problem bad enough to have them removed was one of my brothers. He blamed his 'roids on a poor diet of only eating MRE's for over 40 days in the desert during the 1st gulf war.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 08:33 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That will be the next best-selling novel.

Market it for bathroom similar to Kramer's coffee table book about coffee tables.

[Image: giphy.gif]

People could use TP for a bookmark.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I only decided to post because I saw this on Shark Tank some time ago and this was the first thing that came to mind when reading this.  It's supposed to help position yourself for better pooping and less strain, helps you squat when doing so.

https://www.squattypotty.com/

Apparently it was one of Shark Tank's more successful products for whatever that's worth.  

Seems they have gone from a plastic one to also offer a more aesthetically pleasing one.   Happy strain free pooping everyone.   Rock On

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
When I had them flare up, my doctor told me to take as hot of a bath as your skin can handle. Just sit there. After a week of taking insanely hot baths, my symptoms went away and haven’t been back since.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 10:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: When I had them flare up, my doctor told me to take as hot of a bath as your skin can handle.  Just sit there.  After a week of taking insanely hot baths, my symptoms went away and haven’t been back since.

I don't have a bath......  only a crippled shower that I can walk in (I could roll in because there's no step, but you get the idea).
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2021, 08:55 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Have you talked to a doctor Brad? If it's becoming a real medical problem I would seek medical attention. My grandma, decades ago, had one rupture and had to be rushed to the hospital with massive bleeding. She was embarrassed and didn't seek treatment and she came close to dying. I guess they can get to be a real problem for some people. The only other person in my family that seemed to have a problem bad enough to have them removed was one of my brothers. He blamed his 'roids on a poor diet of only eating MRE's for over 40 days in the desert during the 1st gulf war.
I think I have and he just told me to try over-the-counter products.

I'm going to put a note next to my toilet to do the squatting deal that Bengalzona recommenced (my short-term memory sucks) and see 
Reply/Quote