Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hemorrhoids- Should I Be Worried?
As a lifetime sufferer of constipation I learned one thing that helps. Eat pecans and lots of them. Pecans are really high in natural oils that help lubricate the pipes and they're full of fiber.  Number one cause of hemorrhoids is constipation.. Sams club sells a 2 pound bag of shelled pecans for about $7..   It freaking works great..
Laxatives are addictive so avoid them whenever possible..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2022, 08:22 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Wincing at the "Old man stuff" comment.

Wink

You know what I say about getting old.. Get old or die trying.. There literally is no other option available at this time or ever for that matter.. 
If someone tells you they're not getting old you can quite confidently declare them a liar unless they are in a box under a bunch of dirt and even then they're lying because dead people don't generally become real chatty Cathy's.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2021, 08:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Isn't there an old saying or family remedy about putting a penny on a hemorrhoid or something and then burying the penny in the ground and the hemorrhoid just falls off? Or something like that.

Is it just me or is your family a bit suspect in home remedies? 
A blow torch will get rid of them too. So you're ass will burn like hell for awhile, but it won't be hemorrhoids causing it anymore!    Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 07:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know what I say about getting old.. Get old or die trying.. There literally is no other option available at this time or ever for that matter.. 
If someone tells you they're not getting old you can quite confidently declare them a liar unless they are in a box under a bunch of dirt and even then they're lying because dead people don't generally become real chatty Cathy's.. 

You know, it is really weird being the same age as old people, eh. Wink
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2022, 08:07 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: You know, it is really weird being the same age as old people, eh. Wink

What's REALLY weird is being able to take afternoon naps completely guilt free. I bet that never occurred to you in your younger years..  Hilarious

Reply/Quote