Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson Chooses to Play Through Pain
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/12/24/23523919/trey-hendrickson-chooses-to-play-through-the-pain

I hope this link worked. The article is awesome not only about Trey, but how each person on the d-line care for each other and hold everyone accountable. This team has something special. Never thought under Mike Brown leadership would I see this. Great time to be a Bengal fan! Who Dey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I rather he rest than play. Playing with pain affects the mind.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 12:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I rather he rest than play. Playing with pain affects the mind.

It was reported that he can't make it worse by playing and it is a matter of playing through pain.  There is no way that dude sits out in that case.   I hope Mac Jones gets a taste of Black Out Trey. 

Bengals DE Trey Hendrickson explains why he’ll play through broken wrist (yahoo.com)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe just play him on obvious passing downs or figure out a way to limit his snaps. I would take him rotating in over not playing any day.
This man has so much heart, a wonderful FA signing!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 12:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was reported that he can't make it worse by playing and it is a matter of playing through pain.  There is no way that dude sits out in that case.   I hope Mac Jones gets a taste of Black Out Trey. 

Bengals DE Trey Hendrickson explains why he’ll play through broken wrist (yahoo.com)

He’s probably doped up so he can play effectively, which comes with its own risks.

These are still people here. I’d be okay with him sitting out the year.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 12:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was reported that he can't make it worse by playing and it is a matter of playing through pain.  There is no way that dude sits out in that case.   I hope Mac Jones gets a taste of Black Out Trey. 

Most unusual break if taking trauma to it cannot have a negative effect on the healing process. 

WTS, there's no right answer. 

We make Trey sit and lose on the road in the WC round. "Zac's an idiot"

We let him play and he does more harm putting him out for the playoffs "Zac's an idiot"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Trey is a psychopath. In the best possible way.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 01:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most unusual break if taking trauma to it cannot have a negative effect on the healing process. 

WTS, there's no right answer. 

We make Trey sit and lose on the road in the WC round. "Zac's an idiot"

We let him play and he does more harm putting him out for the playoffs "Zac's an idiot"

I wouldn't put it on Zac, Trey has said he can play and clearly wants to, but I get what you are saying.  
Reply/Quote
Machine.
Reply/Quote
Doctors said he's good to go and playing won't make it worse.

He's ready to go and wants to play

I don't understand what else needs to be said and why there is any controversy here.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 02:34 PM)motoarch Wrote: Doctors said he's good to go and playing won't make it worse.

He's ready to go and wants to play

I don't understand what else needs to be said and why there is any controversy here.

Because…

Message board doctors > Real MDs
Reply/Quote
Had some good pressure today too, dude is tough as it gets. Sample had a great day rushing the passer and a Sack.
Reply/Quote