Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hendrickson at practice
I don't have more than a picture of Hendrickson at practice today, but that is a good sign that he made it through the first two days protocol.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the way!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My reliable, undisputed sources told me his symptoms were alleviated when he worked on his Ford Truck.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 07:49 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: My reliable, undisputed sources told me his symptoms were alleviated when he worked on his Ford Truck.

[Image: 3tbz7f.jpg]
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 07:43 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't have more than a picture of Hendrickson at practice today, but that is a good sign that he made it through the first two days protocol.

Fingers crossed for the rest of the way!!!

This is a huge deal. We need him to have a shot!
Reply/Quote
With how difficult symptoms of concussions are to assess I would be surprised if most people who suffer them in the playoffs aren't back by the next game. Most of the symptoms would be self-report. During the season it makes a lot more sense to miss a game if it's a little iffy but come playoff time I think most will say or do whatever they have to to get back
Reply/Quote
Bengals need him to play, fingers and toes still crossed

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:18 PM)TheFan Wrote: With how difficult symptoms of concussions are to assess I would be surprised if most people who suffer them in the playoffs aren't back by the next game. Most of the symptoms would be self-report. During the season it makes a lot more sense to miss a game if it's a little iffy but come playoff time I think most will say or do whatever they have to to get back

That’s what I’m thinking. Guess it’s harder to fake out the neurologist. Might have to bribe him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:20 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals need him to play, fingers and toes still crossed

Hell, my hairs are even crossed. I look like a damn poodle.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 08:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s what I’m thinking. Guess it’s harder to fake out the neurologist. Might have to bribe him.

I'm not a doctor so this could be inaccurate. But I don't think there'sres actually neurological tests/scans to accurately show someone has a concussion. I think they just do a couple tests to check reaction time and things like that but they aren't necessarily even fully accurate unless someone is pretty significantly concussed.

It's possible reliability has improved over the years with more attention and money being paid to it though.
Reply/Quote