Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hendrickson at the Pro Bowl
Trey showed out at the skills competition tonight. He won the “speed round” competition for the AFC and had the commentators gushing about what a great athlete he is. The events he won were 1. Throwing footballs at dunk tank targets, 2. Catching punts while holding multiple balls, 3. Throwing catching water balloons.

It was fun to see one of our underrated guys stand out amongst his peers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am so glad I no longer have cable.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 05:44 AM)wcu Wrote: Trey showed out at the skills competition tonight. He won the “speed round” competition for the AFC and had the commentators gushing about what a great athlete he is. The events he won were 1. Throwing footballs at dunk tank targets, 2. Catching punts while holding multiple balls, 3. Throwing catching water balloons.

It was fun to see one of our underrated guys stand out amongst his peers.

Pro bowl is awesome. Just when you think it couldn’t get any better, they turn around and do some awesome competitions! I particularly liked the one where they see who could hold their breath the longest and swim the length of the pool. But my favorite was the grape eating contest, Chubby Monkey. Can’t remember who won, but he fit 27 grapes in his mouth!
Reply/Quote
And Ja’Marr let him wear his “chosen one” necklace too

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And here I thought I couldn't care about watching anything any less than I care about watching this year's super bowl.,
Reply/Quote
His wrist looks to be in good shape.
Reply/Quote
Everybody shitting on this clearly didn't watch it.

Trey caught a punt from a jugs machine WHILE HOLDING 4 BALLS and hit 3/4 targets (the 4th was hit by Bitonio, his teammate) in a passing accuracy drill.

He literally beat out DBs.

To have a DE be able to do this stuff is awesome and shows that Trey isn't just a one-trick pony (rushing the passer), atheltically.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't watch but glad they've went towards competitions in lieu pretending to care in the game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The funniest part was Trey wearing Ja’Marr’s Chosen One chain. Love how tight these guys are.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 11:09 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Everybody shitting on this clearly didn't watch it.

Trey caught a punt from a jugs machine WHILE HOLDING 4 BALLS and hit 3/4 targets (the 4th was hit by Bitonio, his teammate) in a passing accuracy drill.

He literally beat out DBs.

To have a DE be able to do this stuff is awesome and shows that Trey isn't just a one-trick pony (rushing the passer), atheltically.

Who cares.
Reply/Quote
It was fun to watch. The skills competition was always the best part. Flag football should be fun as that’s essentially what it was already.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:09 PM)motoarch Wrote: Who cares.

My kids enjoyed it, seeing the guys their dad cheers on Sundays, playing games like water balloons and dodgeball. It’s not that serious, let these guys have fun too.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:11 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: My kids enjoyed it, seeing the guys their dad cheers on Sundays, playing games like water balloons and dodgeball. It’s not that serious, let these guys have fun too.

Sure have a good time.

I don't have care.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:41 PM)motoarch Wrote: Sure have a good time.

I don't have care.

Some serious old man yells at cloud vibes over here.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 10:50 AM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: His wrist looks to be in good shape.

I was like what? Catching Punts while holding multiple balls and Trey won?!!!

Must be all good to do that. Agree with others that hating on the Pro Bowl without watching it now is tiring.

I used to love it until they didn't try to tackle at all and it really fell off and I agreed with people hating on it then.

The new way with the Mannings sounds entertaining to me! Smirk
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:11 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: My kids enjoyed it, seeing the guys their dad cheers on Sundays, playing games like water balloons and dodgeball. It’s not that serious, let these guys have fun too.

My kid loved it.  He wouldn't let me turn it off.  I admit, it was kind off fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 07:06 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I am so glad I no longer have cable.

Lolol
Reply/Quote
Love me some Trey

Hard worker
Doesn’t YAP
Not a show boat or diva
Just performs and brings it

Favorite kind of player.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 08:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Love me some Trey

Hard worker
Doesn’t YAP
Not a show boat or diva
Just performs and brings it

Favorite kind of player.

He looked like he was having fun

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Some serious old man yells at cloud vibes over here.

A little.

I'd rather he be preparing for the SB, not tossing water balloons or whatever 
Reply/Quote