Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hendrickson at the Pro Bowl
(02-03-2023, 06:41 PM)motoarch Wrote: Sure have a good time.

I don't have care.

You didn’t say you don’t have to care, you said “who cares,” and I answered.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 07:49 PM)samhain Wrote: My kid loved it.  He wouldn't let me turn it off.  I admit, it was kind off fun to watch.

Yep, not everything has to be so serious. After all football is a game.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 08:59 PM)motoarch Wrote: A little.

I'd rather he be preparing for the SB, not tossing water balloons or whatever 

Well unfortunately only 2 teams get to do that. They could all just be at home sulking…
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 10:51 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You didn’t say you don’t have to care, you said “who cares,” and I answered.

(02-03-2023, 10:54 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Well unfortunately only 2 teams get to do that. They could all just be at home sulking…

Is this what we're going to do now?  

You didn't have to say anything but you did and now we're stuck in a loop.
Reply/Quote
The only comments getting deleted are the ones with personal attacks and/or vulgar memes.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Some seriously bitter people around these parts lol. It's been six days, move on people.

As to Hendrickson... definitely fun to see.
Reply/Quote
Not a fan of what they've done to the Pro Bowl.

I used to love the skills competition's from years ago.

This? I saw them throwing footballs to d-lineman while they had 3-4 footballs in their arms.
Reply/Quote
Kinda regret not checking out some of the Pro Bowl since it may be a few years till we see a Bengal in it.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2023, 06:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The only comments getting deleted are the ones with personal attacks and/or vulgar memes.

I'm kinda interested in what "vulgar" memes were being posted. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 08:59 PM)motoarch Wrote: A little.

I'd rather he be preparing for the SB, not tossing water balloons or whatever 

(02-04-2023, 03:25 PM)motoarch Wrote: Is this what we're going to do now?  

You didn't have to say anything but you did and now we're stuck in a loop.

When you say stupid comments like "Who cares" and "I'd rather he be preparing for the SB, not tossing water balloons" you will get some push back. 

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2023, 02:42 PM)casear2727 Wrote: When you say stupid comments like "Who cares" and "I'd rather he be preparing for the SB, not tossing water balloons" you will get some push back. 
Yawn
Reply/Quote
I'll be honest. I only watched maybe 10 minutes of it. But good for Trey, glad they had fun.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote