Poll: Hard Knocks?
Love to see them
Don't want the distraction
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 06-24-2024
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Knocks
Would you like to see the Bengals again? Decisions on the team(s) should be coming soon.

So far the Giants have been selected for the new "Offseason" Hard Knocks. They will still have the training camp and in season shows. Those teams haven't been announced.

I think there are some teams that can be forced to participate, but I believe the don't have to force a team if they have other willing participants.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I would love to see it. This team is not the same team as the last one televised.

Reply/Quote
I would absolutely love to see the Bengals do it again. AFCN Champs both times they did it, so I do not believe the distraction thing. I'd love to see the exposure.
Reply/Quote
I'd love it because of the exposure and that everyone would see how good we'll be, but I also think it would be good to see Burrow, Chase, and the other vets take control of the team and show that they're running a tight ship. I think it lets the team know that they can have fun but also that they need to know that it's all business and they need to have their shit together.
Reply/Quote
Which Bengals Hard Knocks Seasons would you guys say was the best?

2009? 2013?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Didn't the team announce they'll be doing something like HK and streaming it on the Mothership?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 04:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: Which Bengals Hard Knocks Seasons would you guys say was the best?

2009? 2013?

2009 purely for the Chase Coffman comment by the coach that he's standing straight up and down like a...well you know.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I like seeing behind the scenes but they won't choose the Bengals...not enough drama surrounding them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 05:13 PM)pally Wrote: I like seeing behind the scenes but they won't choose the Bengals...not enough drama surrounding them

Off the field our guys are kinda boring, and our coaches are really boring. I'm ok with that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 04:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: 2009 purely for the Chase Coffman comment by the coach that he's standing straight up and down like a...well you know.

The nickname Crash Test Dummy was pretty good too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The more Bengals the better and like others say, I doubt it would distract our team. The last times we did the show we
won the Division too. All for the Bengals doing Hard Knocks again.
Reply/Quote
I thought I saw somewhere that it was gonna be the Bears?
Reply/Quote
I would love it, if anything to learn more about our beloved players.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote