Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson live with Josina Anderson
Reply/Quote
Seems genuinely excited to be a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
Great interview seems like a really good kid and a locker room leader type with his personality.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 02:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Seems genuinely excited to be a Bengal.

how could someone not be excited at a 1 year 20 mil pay day?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 02:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: how could someone not be excited at a 1 year 20 mil pay day?

He was going to get paid somewhere, this wasn't a case where we paid some ungodly number no one else was going to. 
Reply/Quote
I loved the interview...My take away? None of us know anything. He is a professional and it seemed like he knew we had signed the new CB also. He stated that he thought the defense was only 1 or 2 pieces from being lockdown. Add in another Edge and sign Alexander back.
Reply/Quote
I love that he loves the helmets too. And he's been watching film on us already. I like this signing more and more.
Reply/Quote
I am really happy in getting this guy. Great move. Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 02:47 PM)spazz70 Wrote: I loved the interview...My take away?  None of us know anything.  He is a professional and it seemed like he knew we had signed the new CB also.  He stated that he thought the defense was only 1 or 2 pieces from being lockdown.  Add in another Edge and sign Alexander back.

Well one way to protect borrow will be to protect the lead.. So he wont have to throw so much.
Reply/Quote
So when we play him and Sam at the ends will we be playing vanilla D?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Him and Hubbard are two high motor guys....
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 03:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So when we play him and Sam at the ends will we be playing vanilla D?

Inverse Icecream Sandwich?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 02:30 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: how could someone not be excited at a 1 year 20 mil pay day?

he signed for 3 years at 15 Million a year but i would be excited
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 03:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: he signed for 3 years at 15 Million a year but i would be excited

I think he was talking more about how the contract is structured. I've heard it's quite front loaded 

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think he was talking more about how the contract is structured. I've heard it's quite front loaded 

first year is 20 mil  but nothing gaurenteed after that...  (hence 1 year 20 mil deal...) with some options after.
Reply/Quote
Every time Hubbard and Hendrickson sack the QB; I want it to be considered putting him on Ice. Then we can all Stop, Collaborate, and Listen

Reply/Quote
Very good interview, looking forward to seeing the boy in the strips
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Every time Hubbard and Hendrickson sack the QB; I want it to be considered putting him on Ice. Then we can all Stop, Collaborate, and Listen

Let's kick it!
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2021, 03:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am really happy in getting this guy. Great move. Cool

Me too! People won't even mention Lawson in due time.
Reply/Quote
Word to your mutha
Reply/Quote