Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson
Reporters just said TH was laboring on warm ups made in sound like in was concussion related..

Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Reply/Quote
Typical bs just making up story lines
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Right, he wasn’t on injury report and played against KC
Reply/Quote
Comments from reporters who know nothing about he looks on a regular day. I'll worry about it if I get a local reporter confirmation

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I don’t buy it. None of our local reporters ever mentioned this. I don’t believe a national reporter who doesn’t know this team.
Reply/Quote
That is what I was thinking too but ... My heart skipped 4 beats.. Troy is a key piece in a puzzle that creates a Bengals victory.
Reply/Quote
I tweeted a message to our beat reporters...hopefully one will answer

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: Reporters just said TH was laboring on warm ups made in sound like in was concussion related..

Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick  Sick

Maybe he's the one that hooked up with that Brazilian singer chick!?!
Reply/Quote
Can a player be replaced between naming inactives and kickoff?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Maybe he's not very limber
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:28 PM)M.W. Wrote: Thanks!

x2
Reply/Quote
There is a recent article that interviews Super Bowls stars of the past. Many of them admitted they could hardly breathe and had a hard time catching their breath before the Super Bowl because of the enormity of the event. I think most of us would be "laboring" before such a huge game. It was referred to "Super Bowl Anxiety."

"It's a common misnomer. Pro athletes do experience anxiety, the same way everybody else does," Aoyagi, who's worked with NFL players and Olympic athletes, told CBS News. He said telling players the Super Bowl is "just another game" isn't helpful at curbing game-related nerves.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can a player be replaced between naming inactives and kickoff?

nope.  If you remember the first KC game they lost their LT during the pre-game warmups and were unable to activate an additional lineman

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
That comment came out of nowhere. On the other side, the Aaron Donald comment may have some traction.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote