Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Ruggs III sentenced to minimum of 3 years.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2023/08/09/former-raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-sentenced-to-3-to-10-years-in-prison/70559361007/

Quote:Former Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III is going to spend up to a decade behind bars.

On Wednesday, Ruggs was sentenced to three to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to driving 156 mph while under the influence and crashing his Corvette into a car, killing 23-year-old Tina Tintor and her dog in November 2021 in Las Vegas.

Ruggs' blood alcohol level was 0.161 – more than twice the legal limit in Nevada. Ruggs' girlfriend, Kiara Je’nai Kilgo-Washington, was in the vehicle and was also injured in the collision.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 01:06 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/raiders/2023/08/09/former-raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-sentenced-to-3-to-10-years-in-prison/70559361007/

Sounds like he'll be eligible for parole in three years. 

Guy has already ruined his life, hopefully he makes what's left of it useful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any word on how much he paid to the family? Should be every dime he earned from the NFL at the least
Reply/Quote
Sounds about right, ruined his life and took others, so screwed up and why you NEVER drink and drive on the highway or freeway.

Some people drink and drive and like to drive fast and that is delusional on top of it.

RIP Tina and her Dog.
Reply/Quote
3 years is not enough. He drove drunk at 156 MPH. The woman he hit was burned alive. Im not one of those people that say lock him away for life but he should spend more than 3 years in prison. I would think 15-20 would be more inline with his crime but Im not a judge
Reply/Quote
What a frikkin joke. Had that been you, me, or John Q Public…10-15 MINIMUM.

I did stupid shit where I was in jails for petty stuff off and on from 16-22 years old. Did a two year bit for theft back in 1999. So I’ve seen my fair share of what goes on in criminal court rooms. The last “stupid shit” I did was catch a DUI way back the year Marvin was hired as HC. A first-time DUI got me NINETY days, a $2k fine, and some stupid DUI-camp where they make you stay a weekend (on YOUR dime at that, somewhere to the tune of $400) and watch DUI scare videos like the ones you watched in 9th grade health class. Meanwhile, I watch a guy who just got his 3rd DUI be set free, no fine, non-reporting probation. Its almost as if they threw the book at me, knowing whatever money they were going to get from me was this one-off, better make it count! Whereas the other guy, multiple time offender, they knew he was broke, gonna stay broke, and probably be back in the court room within the month for another drunken offense.

What I’m ranting about here is the ridiculous variances in sentencing in this country’s criminal judicial system. The “have’s” go free or get reduced sentences and the “have not’s” go off to jail / prison, often times creating worse criminals and repeat offenders. I was one of the few who “learned my lesson” and didn’t go back.
Reply/Quote