Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers responds to fan yelling "Muslims suck" during moment of silence
I thought I heard something similar during the Steelers/Browns moment of silence, but it's to be expected whenever you have that many people in one place at a time.

http://www.upworthy.com/when-a-fan-yelled-anti-muslim-comments-before-a-packers-game-aaron-rodgers-couldnt-let-it-stand?c=ufb1
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
There was a guy that yelled "ISIS sucks!" that you could hear televised during the moment of silence before the SNF game last night.

Much more appropriate than the others, I'd say.
(11-16-2015, 03:54 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There was a guy that yelled "ISIS sucks!" that you could hear televised during the moment of silence before the SNF game last night.

Much more appropriate than the others, I'd say.

Yea, it sucks, but it's a moment of silence.  I can't imagine it would fly if people spent the entire singing of the National Anthem screaming about how much this and that sucks.
The moment of silence was meant to honor the victims, not the killers.  Yelling "Isis Sucks" is just giving Isis more of the publicity they crave.

Much better than yelling "Muslims suck", but still not appropriate.
(11-16-2015, 04:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yea, it sucks, but it's a moment of silence.  I can't imagine it would fly if people spent the entire singing of the National Anthem screaming about how much this and that sucks.

This.
It's a moment of silence, which means people should shut their face.
(11-16-2015, 04:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yea, it sucks, but it's a moment of silence.  I can't imagine it would fly if people spent the entire singing of the National Anthem screaming about how much this and that sucks.

(11-16-2015, 04:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The moment of silence was meant to honor the victims, not the killers.  Yelling "Isis Sucks" is just giving Isis more of the publicity they crave.

Much better than yelling "Muslims suck", but still not appropriate.

(11-16-2015, 04:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This.
It's a moment of silence, which means people should shut their face.

I want to clarify that I don't condone the actions of the guy on SNF.

I was just pointing out that being a drunk asshole during a moment of silence is at least more appropriate than being a drunk, bigot asshole during a moment of silence. I heard the one before SNF when I was watching the pre-game, I didn't hear the others myself. I guess the way I worded my original post wasn't the best way to structure my thoughts LOL
(11-16-2015, 04:24 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I want to clarify that I don't condone the actions of the guy on SNF.

I was just pointing out that being a drunk asshole during a moment of silence is at least more appropriate than being a drunk, bigot asshole during a moment of silence. I heard the one before SNF when I was watching the pre-game, I didn't hear the others myself. I guess the way I worded my original post wasn't the best way to structure my thoughts LOL

Meh, what can you do?  I recall screaming about how much the devil sucks during church and being ushered out.  I mean, come on...are you all soft on the devil, or something?  I guess I'm the only one with the guts to put him in his place! Ninja

Priest: Let us bow our heads in prayer.
Me: F*** I hate that g** d***** mother f***ing DEVIL! I HATE HIM!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Meh. Unfortunately it's to be expected at any large gathering where alcohol is involved. If I'd been standing next to the guy, though, I would have quietly and politely told him to please shut the ***** hell up, douchebag.
Fans reported that those who yelled were met with hostility by those around them for being disrespectful
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-16-2015, 03:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought I heard something similar during the Steelers/Browns moment of silence, but it's to be expected whenever you have that many people in one place at a time.

http://www.upworthy.com/when-a-fan-yelled-anti-muslim-comments-before-a-packers-game-aaron-rodgers-couldnt-let-it-stand?c=ufb1

Lucy was in Green Bay?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-17-2015, 12:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Lucy was in Green Bay?  Ninja

Shhhh you weren't supposed to tell anyone
(11-16-2015, 04:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, what can you do?  I recall screaming about how much the devil sucks during church and being ushered out.  I mean, come on...are you all soft on the devil, or something?  I guess I'm the only one with the guts to put him in his place! Ninja

Me: F*** I hate that g** d***** mother f***ing DEVIL! I HATE HIM!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

See, being drunk in time for morning mass is only acceptable in Cincinnati.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-16-2015, 04:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, what can you do?  I recall screaming about how much the devil sucks during church and being ushered out.  I mean, come on...are you all soft on the devil, or something?  I guess I'm the only one with the guts to put him in his place! Ninja

See, being drunk in time for morning mass is only acceptable in Cincinnati.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Terrible display by the fan. But I wonder what Aaron would of thought about the moment of silence before the Greece-Turkey soccer game

http://clashdaily.com/2015/11/video-muslim-turkish-fans-do-the-unthinkable-during-moment-of-silence-for-paris-at-soccer-game/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=facebook.com&utm_campaign=lasmpfb

Quote:During the Turkey vs Greece soccer game, a moment of silence was given to honor the victims of the Paris attacks.

Can you guess what the Muslim Turkish fans did?

They were booing and chanting ALLAH AKBAR before the start of the game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-18-2015, 08:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Terrible display by the fan. But I wonder what Aaron would of thought about the moment of silence before the Greece-Turkey soccer game

http://clashdaily.com/2015/11/video-muslim-turkish-fans-do-the-unthinkable-during-moment-of-silence-for-paris-at-soccer-game/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=facebook.com&utm_campaign=lasmpfb

Which one happened first? Not that I condone it, but it could've been a retaliation.
(11-18-2015, 08:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Which one happened first? Not that I condone it, but it could've been a retaliation.

I seriously doubt this had any motivation.

Turkish officials say it was in poor taste but that were doing it in response the Western hypocrisy and not as disrespect to the fallen in Paris. Of course this is a Turkish official trying to explain Turkish behavior.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-18-2015, 09:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I seriously doubt this had any motivation.

Turkish officials say it was in poor taste but that were doing it in response the Western hypocrisy and not as disrespect to the fallen in Paris. Of course this is a Turkish official trying to explain Turkish behavior.  

Considering all of the Muslims at that match would be considered apostates by ISIS and be marked for death by them, if any of them were on their side it woul be pretty stupid of them.
Stay classy Muslims lol
(11-18-2015, 08:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Terrible display by the fan. But I wonder what Aaron would of thought about the moment of silence before the Greece-Turkey soccer game

And what do you think Aaron would think?